Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

sewzanne Raccoon Creek Bears
New Jersey

Jenny - He is a beauty! My husband call squirrels "rats with good press" because they eat all the birdseed he puts out (HIS hobby) but I enjoy watching them. They are so clever- but we only have the grey ones around here.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Outstanding JennY! Just gorgeous!

Many Hugs Louise

Jill West Palm Beach, FL

This is one of the cutest critters I have ever seen!!!!!

Jill

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

OOOooooo Jenny, Ginger Nut is superb, you have done a wonderful job on him and I love the fur ......

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Cool Squirrel  :clap:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

WOW!!!! It wouldnt have surprised me if he started moving!!!!! Spectacular work. You truely are gifted!!!!!
This little guy is marvelous!! bear_thumb

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Jenny, he's so cute and perky - just like the red squirrels we have that chatter here all day long!  Well done.

Hugs, 

Brenda

Helen Out 'n About Bears
Poole, Dorset, England

Jenny, he's wonderful---and I love the wedding bears too!

Helen

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

tee hee I am eating gingernuts as I look at Ginger-Nut!!   bear_tongue

I love him...hope you feel that you win your battle when you make the next one!

Kelly Blondheart
Colorado Springs, Colorado

He's adorable!

AnnG Childhood Treasures
Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA

that face would make such a sweet rabbit too. The tail if gorgeous. I love the fur.

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Jenny, well done  bear_thumb
Lynette

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Jenny your squrrel is outstanding! real looking one. You did fantastic job. Worth a try...definatelly.. bear_wub  bear_tongue  bear_thumb  :hug:

Julia :hug:

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Go on you Reds! :dance:  Its so nice to see something that reminds us of a true British creature. My daughter is always chasing grey squirrels shouting at them. She was told about the grey ones eating their food and driving them out to just a few small areas in Britain.

Remember its like real babies, you will soon forget the pain of labour! FANTASTIC

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  Jenny, I just saw this little beauty in your avatar, and came looking for him here! The face is wonderfully squirrely.

He's awesome! I love this little tree rat--no offense, squirrels, I'm a big fan.

We have the usual greys here in Ontario, and a lot of blacks. The blacks are a bit thin in the coat, and definitely not as bright as the greys (I've raised mixed litters of orphans). I'm sorry to hear, but not surprised that the greys are driving the poor little reds out. They're like mini-raccoons, clever, persistent and determined.

I've heard that there are white squirrels in western Ontario, but I've yet to see even a picture of one.

Eileen

Board footer