Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Pages:
thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Oh Shelli,   "piggy porker" is fantabulous!!!!!  This HAS to get a nomination!!!!!!   I love all your creatures, but this one has such charm and those lovely big eyes with the long lashes are amazing.  Really Shelli, I think you should be soooo proud of her.  Did you enter her in both the Golden's and the Toby's?  I didn't enter the Toby's this year - way too busy with house work, but I did enter my racoon in the Friends category for the Golden Teddy's.  I also entered a mini bear and my Christmas piece in the tableaux for the Golden's.  I feel badly, as I can't even post pictures because hubby got a new computer and I've dismantled mine.  I don't have access to my picture program and they have all been sold.  Good luck with all of your entries.

Hugs,

Brenda

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

OH, bummer... I would have loved to see your photos. Hopefully,  I will, when they get published as nominees.

:)

I did enter IN HOG HEAVEN and PIROUETTE in the GOLDEN TEDDY, but not POSY, as she was started, but not yet complete, by the deadline.

Thanks so much for the kind words!  I am proud of her and she drove me bonkers to make, so I guess that's something.

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

oh my i have never seen such a wonderful looking pig, Shelli you are so amazing and i always look forward to seeing what you have been working on as i know it will be something special and outstanding  :clap:   :clap:

Hugs
Vicki

Deb Upstate New York

elliSha ~

isTha is the utestca igpa I've evera eensa!  E'sSha usja onderfulwa!

Seriously, very creative.  Love her.

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Oh darn it all anyway!  Now I wish I hadn't entered this category.   bear_cry  Oh well.  The paperwork and pictures are already in the mail.  bear_sad     

Shelli, your piggie is FABULOUS!!  bear_wub 

Best wishes to you,
Aleta

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I've looked and looked at her pictures and just now, after the 5th time, am seeing those hoofs!
There is so much to see... what eye candy!! So much fun! I imagine you had a lot of fun doing this one, Shel!

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Shelli, your creativity knows no ends. What a unique and clever creation! Outstanding!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

LynBlair Posts: 139

Wow, Shelli!  That is some pig!   bear_tongue  She's almost unbearably cute. 

Hugs,
Lyn

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Gee, I should spend time away from here more often.  The compliments just POUR in, in my absence!  Laughing here...

Really, you flatter me (keep it coming.) 

In seriousness... I'm tickled you all like this little gal so much.  She was this idea I had that I could NOT get to work for the longest time; she drove me absolutely bonkers.  So it means a lot not just that I got her finished, but that she seems to be touching people in just the silly way I hoped she would! 

Thank you so much for making my week with all your really nice words!

:hug:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Aleta - The Silly Bear wrote:

Oh darn it all anyway!  Now I wish I hadn't entered this category.

Puhlease, Aleta, my dear.  Have you ever actually LOOKED AT the superb, charming, completely adorable creations you make? 

Criminies, woman.

bear_tongue  bear_grin  bear_laugh  bear_flower :hug:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

WOW!!!!!!!! :dance:  :dance:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_rolleyes She makes me giggle, what can I say???  bear_rolleyes   Once more, I'm amazed at all the hard work, and new techniques you've tried out to reach and achieve your idea for her.  I think you should be very proud of your piggie girl! 

:hug: Aleta...don't bash yourself up!!  You make some incredible creations too!!! :hug:

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Outstanding creativity and a LOT of hard work went into this one, and what a fine swine she is (I don't get to say that as a compliment very often!).  All of your entries are just beautiful, Shelli, but I think my favorite is the piggy.  She has STYLE and a look that says, you better believe it!!!  I love the friends category, this makes me wish I could see ALL the submissions, it must be one glorious menagerie.

Hugs,
Kelly

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Lovely pig Shelli. You continue to stretch your abilities and out-compete yourself. Best of luck to you as to all the others. Its going to be a tough race.

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

Hi Shelli.
You know I love all your creations- Your precious piggy stole my heart, it was love at first sight. I want her soo bad!! Will you be parting with her? I would LOVE to make her mine.  Please give her a big hug for me.  :hug:  ~ Sandy

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

CUTE!! CUTE!! CUTE!!! Shelli , she is absolutly adorable!!!  She is pesonality plus, best of luck to you!!!!!

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

Hi Shel,
I see your latest creations are heading out to be adopted. I had to ask what about your precious piggy- will you be parting with her? I would love to make her mine.    bear_wub   ~ Sandy

newbearland Christchurch, New Zealand

Shelli I missed this thread the first time round but just had to say that "In Hog Heaven" is fantastic. I love every bit of her - you are very clever.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Hi Shelli, I missed it too!  Great work tho, so imaginative and creative  bear_thumb
xo Sarah

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Shelli, this little girl (calling her a pig seems almost cruel) is the most adorable and beautiful creation. She brings a smile to my face and a tear to my eye. I can only dream of every owning such a beautiful Potbelly creation! She is beyond outstanding!

Many Hugs Louise

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

A wonderful Piggy, wiggy Shelli.... I must have missed this one also.
Outstanding creation and you must be so proud of yourself.

Hugs
Carolyn

bear_flower

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Well, thanks all!  I didn't expect any more commentary on my little swine so that makes the nice compliments all the more special and welcome.  THANK YOU!!!

beartoes Hannabears
Texas

Shelli, at this late date I just found your sweet piggy girl, and she is precious.  So much fun to look at over and over again.  Good luck in the contest, she sure looks like a winner to me.

Karen Cwayna ~ Hannabears

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Ohhh my goodness!  What a seriously adorable little piggy!  Love the wings, the eyes, the snout....  I love it!  I am amazed by yours and so many others work every time I see it!

Kimberly W.

Pages:

Board footer