Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website
Judi wrote:
I Love Teddies wrote:

I figured running a farm takes a lot of work, but I didnt' know what was involved.  I didn't realize how complicated it would be to photograph cows. 

Do you miss the city or do you love the farm so much you don't care? 

I showed DH the pictures and he was ready to come and visit.  He thought it looked great.  He said he would help with the cows.    bear_original

Chrissie, I too, never knew how much work was involved with farming.  There are no days off for Mark.  Since my sister's, nephew's, and brother-in-laws unexpected passing, my family has come to realize just how important it is to stay connected.  So we now try to get away once a year for a few days to meet up with my suriving sister brother, thier families, and my dad and step mom at some location in the USA.   Leaving the farm can be risky.  We have a good crew but only ONE guy who we can leave to be incharge of overseeing everything.  We also stay in daily contact via cell phone.

I love the country so much...the view, the fresh air, the smell of the crops breaking ground inspring.  I find peace, insiration, and so much beauty here.  I don't think I could ever again live in the city after being on the farm.....  AND...we are only 20 minutes from the nearest shopping mall!!!

I'm so sorry to hear about 3 of your family members passing away.   :hug:    I'm glad you take time to see your surviving family members. 

Being close to a shopping mall is very important!   bear_original

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin
I Love Teddies wrote:

Being close to a shopping mall is very important!   :)

bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

I am a bit late, but wow!   what an amazing day I have just had, thank you for taking the time to put this together!     I know that my thoughts on all of this are dreamy and that reality can be very different but you painted such a wonderful for us!  I wish I was there... bear_cry

Thank you!   I am off to read day two!

Duff

Board footer