Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:clap:  bear_flower Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful!! bear_flower  :clap:

Judi, I think you have the best of all worlds--beautiful loving family, glorious country, hard work that you love, dance/bear artisty, dancing bears, and all surrounded by COWS!!

Who needs cities and suburbs when you've got all this?

Mark deserves a HUG and a standing ovation for helping with your report!  :hug:
BearDanceWeb2.jpg

Eileen

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin
I Love Teddies wrote:

Judi,

I didn't you know you and Mark danced.  How often do you go dancing? 

:

Hi Chrissie.  Mark and I go dancing every Friday night.  We either go to a Ballroom Studio here in Green Bay or an hour away, in Appleton WI is a place called the Crystal Ballroom.

We can also Ballroom dance in any night club.  Swing, cha-cha. mambo, and disco beats are all in night club dance music.

Dancing is like taking an anti-depressant.  Endorphins are relased in the brain.  It'sa natural high..and it's addicting. :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

The photos of Mark and I where I am wearing a line green dress were taken in West Palm Beach Florida last summer.  We were at my step brother's wedding. 

Chrissie, Mark LOVES your climate down there in Southern Florida.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Eileen, That painting was done in 1878 and is my all time FAVORITE!  My mom bought me a print of that very painting....now I have to get it framed.  Isn't it great!?

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Well ladies, and gentlemen, I had such a great time with Bear and Bovines.  Now it's your turn. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  bear_wub

PLEASE don't think it has to be as lengthy as mine was.  Actually my report stared out shorter but as I edited and revised...and added more pictures...it kind of grew.

You can do three days or four.  There is a thread posted on the Reporting Live area on the home page of TT.

DEB...twist twist twisting your arm here......

PLEASE sign up..it's a ton of fun and we want to get to knoe you better.....plus think of the exposure you'll get too. :hug:

Best Dressed Bears Best Dressed Bears
Melbourne

Hi Judi,
I have been peaking at your pics and your website........ I love your creations and I am very impressed with your dancing skills,
I am an Aussie with two left feet...hehehe and terribly clumsy....YIKES AND DANGEROUS ON THE DANCEFLOOR!!!!
There is a show that is currently airing on our televisions here in Australia and it called Dancing With the Stars. They have professional dances who train celebrities to dance all of the dances you mentioned. It has created a lot of interest in dancing again. YOU SHOULD COME TO AUSTRALIA and dance and bring your bears too.You  and your husband would surely enjoy the adventure and there are heaps of farms with cows!!!!!and also you might just see kangaroos, koalas, possums, emus and just lots of stuff.
We hope to see you soon.  woooohooooo
Bear hugs and smiles
Kerrie bear_original  :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hi Kerrie, OH how I would LOVE to come to Australia!  You have some of the most unique animals there.

We have "Dancing with the Stars " in Hollywood, USA...but here in Luxemburg we have "Dancing for the Cows!"...that was my husbands idea bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh to call it this bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Kerrie, maybe you could do a Rporting Live story from Australia? hint hint nudge nudge.

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Thank you so much Judi! I really enjoyed these past four days.  bear_wub  :clap:  :hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I learned soo much! I wish there were 4 more days!  :hug:

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Wow Judi,
What a wonderful report. Now i feel i know and... MIGHT I ADD... VERY,BEAUTIFUL LADY... i've been busy emailing the last couple of days LOL.... What a wonderful farm you and your family live on. You already know i think all your bears are amazing. You are an inspiration to us all...
Big Bear Hugs
Lanie x

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hi Lanie!  I am so glad you came to join us.  I hope you'll stick around and enjoy all the lovely people and posting on this board. :hug:

Thank you very much for the kind comments as well. :hug:  :hug:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original I'm so glad you're a fellow lover of The Bear Dance, Judi. It's my default wallpaper!  bear_laugh

The original is in the NY Historical Society. Next time I'm there, I want to track it down.

My second favorite is Edward Hicks' The Peacable Kingdom
S823The-Peaceable-Kingdom-1834-Posters.jpg

I had one of these tacked to my wall for years until it disintegrated.

Eileen

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Oh Judi..I loved your report... and to see you and hubs dancing sure reminds me of me and my first husband...we use to dance really well together many types of dances. We must have been entertaining as people would clear the floor just to watch...or maybe we took up too much space? ...lol
You both are having so much fun with your talent  and it shows,.thanks so much for saharing it with us...I feel exilerated just looking at the photos...
I live in Oregon..we use to have a 42 acre farm/pastures , lots to do raising the hay for sale there and keeping track if the kids were completing their chores.....before dark.
I use to raise all our calves for meat..and pigs ....I quit that as I got too attached to them ,so did the kids. We had rabbits,1 basket ball playing goat, chickens,( one use to ride the handelbars on my sons bike, his pet )  ducks , a few geese,several cats and dogs, several horses and we use to board out our pasture for cows and horses. I loved the farm life with a nice garden  and the wild blackberries that grow everywhere... I'd pick a quart every evening... made lots of jam. So many wonderful memories,,,Farm life can be hard work but great for the family...Winney

Best Dressed Bears Best Dressed Bears
Melbourne

Hi Judi,
Thankyou for your reply.....Oh Dancing with the Cows would surely be a huge hit here in Australia we have lots of farms out here and you would surely entertain the country folk hehehehe. I would come and watch you dance and cheer you and your hubby on...woooohoooo you go guys.... stuff like that.
A LIVE REPORT YIKES I will have a think about that one.
I am still getting used to working out this website.....
LISA (Oz Matilda) sounds  like the perfect person for live reporting!!!!!!!! hehhehee
Sorry for dobbing you in but you are a seasoned bear artist... and your also on the TELLIE (TV) you star you !!!! I am only a new kid on the block.
G,DAY, CRIKEY, HECK, you could all end up learning an incredible amount of Aussie lingo that you would have never heard before or even understand....if you had me reporting... hehehee.
So back to you Judi  wink wink nudge nudge I will leave it to you for now I think.
Bear hugs and smiles
Kerrie :hug:  bear_original  bear_wacko  bear_whistle

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Hi Judi:
I have not been on in a while, and caught up on your 4 day report.  Thank you very much for sharing your life with us.  What a wonderful and beatiful -family, home and farm.  Thanks again for putting it all together for us.

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Hi Judi!
I'm just trying to catch up on everything so I didn't post on every day of your report, but I read every bit and enjoyed it so much! What a wonderful job you did putting it all together. I  bet you had as much fun putting it together as we did reading it! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely corner of the world with us.  :hug:

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website
Judi wrote:
I Love Teddies wrote:

Judi,

I didn't you know you and Mark danced.  How often do you go dancing? 

:

Hi Chrissie.  Mark and I go dancing every Friday night.  We either go to a Ballroom Studio here in Green Bay or an hour away, in Appleton WI is a place called the Crystal Ballroom.

We can also Ballroom dance in any night club.  Swing, cha-cha. mambo, and disco beats are all in night club dance music.

Dancing is like taking an anti-depressant.  Endorphins are relased in the brain.  It'sa natural high..and it's addicting. :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

The photos of Mark and I where I am wearing a line green dress were taken in West Palm Beach Florida last summer.  We were at my step brother's wedding. 

Chrissie, Mark LOVES your climate down there in Southern Florida.

I couldn't handle the cold in Wisconsin - I'm a cold weather sissy!   bear_grin   We have 2 seasons: hot and hotter. 

I hope you come back down to Florida again soon!   bear_original

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Thanks Judi, I thoroughly enjoyed that!!! bear_thumb   Wendyx

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

Ok, I am teary at the end of this...  trying to figure out why?   I think your sharing a piece of your life,  your continued enthusiasim, your upbeat outlook on life and, wonderful children, amazing bears, your ongoing love of bears and williness to share with all of us has left me, well , teary.    Thank you for taking the time, as you always do to share your life with us.    I have had a great time reading and learning about you and your family!

Cheers to Cows, bears, dancing, and a great family!

Hugs,

Duff

Board footer