Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Pages:
carsoncreations Carson Creations
Macomb, IL
Website

Judi,

Your story proves the point that everything happens for a reason, Penny made a special bear for a reason, she removed it from E-Bay for a reason, the bear was named Luna for a reason,  and the precious bear arrived at your house at a very specific time, FOR A REASON. 

I truly believe everything happens for a reason.  We may not know what that reason is at the time or may never know, but it is for a reason that only the Divine knows for sure.

Your story has not depressed me in the least.  After the tears, comes the smile knowing that everything is as it should be, everything is fine and in order, and that we are all here for a reason ... to help each other.

Thank you for bringing comfort to me through your story.

Hugs,

Wanda

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

I sometimes wonder why this world of ours can be so cruel at times. And then somthing so simple like watching the sun seting in the African bush, sitting on a stranded beach just watching the waves touch the shore, smelling the tummy of  puppy, holding a new born baby or somethling simple like smelling a rose, and then somehow everything just seems right, and that I will be OK.

bear_flower for you Judi
Lynette

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

No Judi you haven't depressed me sad yes but i feel honored you let me read your story, i wish you and your family all my love .

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Judi,

I didn't know the story about your sister and nephew.  I had tears and goosebumps while reading your posts.  What a difficult situation for your and your family.  I think your sister did send you signs.  I know you were excited to tell your sister about your needlefelting, and I think she knows and is proud of you.  And I think she's proud of you for being a good artist and nice person too.  I think Hayden did have a part of making your Steiff entry win.  I am glad you have found peace.  I'm glad you have Luna.     :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Judi thank you for sharing your story .....  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: I hadn't heard it before.....  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

You guys are proof that this place it full of caring sweet people .  Thank you for such kind words.  Your thoughfulness will always be remembered. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

I am so glad to be a part of this group. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Pages:

Board footer