Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

beary_clairey Luton

Magda - girl you are so well rid of him!!! You can go home and walk your dogs - after sex. The only thing I would have done when he said that would've been to stomp on his family jewels good and hard.

Magda, remember you have to kiss a lot of frogd before you find a prince!!!!

Hugs

Claire

majdle Posts: 130
Website

Girls, you are all soooo great. Here´s one teddy tip for you - black lace makes WONDERFUL stuffing if cut into small pieces..the muzzle is nice and firm. :-))

Website

Hello.
So, it is here. the bear was born. He´s getting what he´s gonna pay for. Guess what - the poor girl wasn´t even worth a nice piece of mohair ("oh...if mohair is soooo expensive, why don´t you do it synthetic?).
So I made her a bear from the crappiest material, but I at least tried to make it nice.
After all, HE is the jerk and she might be just fooled by his sweet blah blah blah just like I was. So let her have the bear. I just don´t know what I should name that fellow..any ideas? ochrance.JPG

Ha ha ha--ever tried to needle sculpt a dickhead? Just in case the poor girl wants me to make some kind of gift back for him:-))

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177
majdle wrote:

Hello.
Ha ha ha--ever tried to needle sculpt a dickhead? Just in case the poor girl wants me to make some kind of gift back for him:-))

oooooooh can that be a new TT challenge - needle sculpt a dick-head???????  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Bagsy i help you do the judging!

Nice bear though - shame  :twisted:

Penny  :hug:

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

How about  'Tinkie -winkie' or 'Teeny-weeny' ?

..........OR "pass me the magnifying glass the guys got something stuck down his trousers but i can't quite see it with the naked eye"

ok it's a bit long winded but i could'nt think of anything catchier  bear_rolleyes

Penny  :hug:

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Did You say she is in another relationship?!  What a " Male Slut"!!!!!

Here, here Jenn!!!  :crackup:

You look so innocent in your avatar, but I see you're a girl after my own heart!!!

oooooooh can that be a new TT challenge - needle sculpt a dick-head???????

:crackup:  :crackup:  Oh PenPen, you're definately the girl for the job...go on, I'm BEGGING you to make one!  :pray:  :dance:

Oh PenPen, you're definately the girl for the job...go on, I'm BEGGING you to make one!

I would LOVE to Gemma, but i don't DO miniatures

Penny  :crackup:

East Sussex

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  Well, you COULD model it on George...but let me guess....you'd have to make a 35" bear to model it on??!!!  :crackup:

beary_clairey Luton

You guys make me smile and blush!!! :redface:

Maybe we should be needfelting his teeny weeny!!!!

You could do it on the real thing, all that needle stabbing wouldn't hurt to much  - would it ??

LOL

Claire :crackup:

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Oh dear!!!!!!

PenPen, you've got the idea now! He he he!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

East Sussex

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  I want that bear!!!!!

East Sussex

Gemma, yours can come with a pickle .... gherkin? baby dill?

Yep, and 2 pumpkins hanging underneath!!!!  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :dance:

East Sussex

No Toby - FORTUNATELY my trading name Pumpkin & Pickle Bears comes from my 2 sons - they were the nicknames I used to call them when they were babies!

Maybe someone should invent a business name 'Plums and Banana Bears'...... :crackup:

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I think I am actually speechless!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA
jenny wrote:

You are a much nicer person than me...I'd tell him to make it himself!!!
I'm a hard hearted cow aren't I?

I'm with you Jenny.
I figure he doesnt know any other bear makers. The callous ,thoughtless toad.

WA
Toby wrote:

... I know you wished for a hard drive but all you got was a 4 1/2 inch floppy" .....  :crackup:
Toby

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  oh my goodness ,I'm wettin myself :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

It didnt take long for you lot to land in the gutter :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:   :crackup:  :crackup: Luv the pics Toby :crackup:  :crackup:

And how dare he TAINT your Teddy bear world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!our teddies are SACRED.
This Morons  a B@#%$^ mongrel. Dont make the bear but still get triple payment up front. bear_whistle

beary_clairey Luton

I'mmm a erm, well aaaahhhh actually ummm speechless!!!

Did I really see that Teddy with a big doodle???????

LOL

Claire

P.S. As a P.I. Toby you should have some fantastic stories!!!

Website

Toby, that´s just soooooooo funny:-) I´m cracking up. This should be the bear for him...:-)))

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Majdle, what a hard thing to do.  You are a nice person to do this.  :hug:

WA

I just have to show my friends the doodle pictures so came back and printed them out. :crackup:  :crackup:  I'm so naughty :crackup:

Website

Hello girls!
So the bear biz is done, "night protector is on his way to Mr. D-head and you were right, this WAS therapeutic.
But there´s one thing I wanted to discuss with you today. I knowit might sound crazy and weird, but as I read Tracy´s thread on her kids (you can find it in general), it made me think I could make a kid-safe bear and send it over to her for the kids. After all, bear hugs are good for bereavement..right? Would anyone possibly do the same?
It´s just an idea of mine how to help both Tracy and her kids deal with their loss.
What do you think about it?

Website

That´s great!!! Or maybe I can just pick out two beatuiful bears where I work ( you see, I work part time in a toy store and we really have bears that are WORTH giving). I´ll check if she has a website and an address on it. I think it would be great if the kids get bears or just cards or something from all over. Off to do the search..

Website

Hmmmmm..no address on the website..I think I ll have to share my idea with Tracy herself.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Hi guys,

While we are all having a good giggle I would like to remind all of us, as it is easy to forget, that nothing on the internet is private....nothing.

First we have 700+ of our closest friends as members,

Then we have vistors....and some of them might be buyers and they might also be put off with our hi-jinks, it could happen....

Then there is homeland security.... :crackup:

And lastly, well, would you want your Dad or your Grandmother to view this topic?

Just wondering.......

Have fun, play nice

gollyhugs
dilu

Board footer