Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

bearbottombears Bear Bottom Heirloom Bears
Nova Scotia Canada

Halloween-cat2-TT.jpgTrying to do a photo shoot of my new fairy bear and Zahra decided to "help" as usual.  Couldn't resist turning it into a Halloween greeting.
So...happy Halloween everybody!
Gail G

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Lovely photo Gail.Zahra has such beautiful markings and is such a gorgeous cat bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

carsoncreations Carson Creations
Macomb, IL
Website

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!

Halloween-72_089_TT.jpg

Nova Scotia Canada

Thanks Laurie and Wanda...

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

Awe, beautiful kitty!!!! My Maine Coons love to "help" too.. heehee.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Hugs,
Melanie

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Happy Halloween Gail! Good luck with your show. bear_original

Nova Scotia Canada

Thanks Melanie and Linda... I'll give you a full report when I get to Florida.  I wonder if there are any other TT's doing the show??? I'll be up for a few more hours...would love to hear from you... Love to meet you guys in person..
Hugs
Gail G

Nova Scotia Canada

Okay since it really is Halloween and I posted my greeting way early 'cause I was getting ready to move all to Florida and had precious little time.... I thought I'd move it up so you could see it once again. Right now I am sitting in a campground on my way to the Huntvalley teddy bear show in Baltimore Maryland on Sunday, and I have an WIFI connection....yayyy... the second thing I did after checking me email was check TT... So many great bears and so many great people. bear_wub .. so everyone... Happy Halloween and wish me luck for the show. :pray: .. I'll post a report when it's over. bear_thumb
Hugs
Gail G

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Best of luck at Hunt Valley, Gail . . . look forward to your  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo: !

Board footer