Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

bearbottombears Bear Bottom Heirloom Bears
Nova Scotia Canada

Halloween-cat2-TT.jpgTrying to do a photo shoot of my new fairy bear and Zahra decided to "help" as usual.  Couldn't resist turning it into a Halloween greeting.
So...happy Halloween everybody!
Gail G

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Lovely photo Gail.Zahra has such beautiful markings and is such a gorgeous cat bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

carsoncreations Carson Creations
Macomb, IL
Website

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!

Halloween-72_089_TT.jpg

Nova Scotia Canada

Thanks Laurie and Wanda...

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

Awe, beautiful kitty!!!! My Maine Coons love to "help" too.. heehee.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Hugs,
Melanie

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Happy Halloween Gail! Good luck with your show. bear_original

Nova Scotia Canada

Thanks Melanie and Linda... I'll give you a full report when I get to Florida.  I wonder if there are any other TT's doing the show??? I'll be up for a few more hours...would love to hear from you... Love to meet you guys in person..
Hugs
Gail G

Nova Scotia Canada

Okay since it really is Halloween and I posted my greeting way early 'cause I was getting ready to move all to Florida and had precious little time.... I thought I'd move it up so you could see it once again. Right now I am sitting in a campground on my way to the Huntvalley teddy bear show in Baltimore Maryland on Sunday, and I have an WIFI connection....yayyy... the second thing I did after checking me email was check TT... So many great bears and so many great people. bear_wub .. so everyone... Happy Halloween and wish me luck for the show. :pray: .. I'll post a report when it's over. bear_thumb
Hugs
Gail G

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Best of luck at Hunt Valley, Gail . . . look forward to your  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo: !

Board footer