Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

SAM_0486.JPGSAM_0490.JPGSAM_0480.JPGSAM_0488.JPGSAM_0487.JPGhere is pearl a little girl in her swimming suit!!! hope youll love her!!!! available on bear pile!!! :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake: http://www.bearpile.com/detail.cgi?id=1517&item=42950

annalong MadebyAnna

awweee  bear_original  She is precious. Love her little outfit. Did you make it? She has a wonderful expression.

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

bear_original  bear_thumb  Sweet 'old' little teddy.  You've put lots of detail into such a tiny teddy. She's great and her swimsuit is adorable - puts me in mind of old victorian postcards of ladies in their woolly swimsuits by the beach  bear_happy  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

Oh! she is so sweet -love her little suit. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

yes my dear anna i made her swimsuit!! and thanks to you all my dear friends im so honnorate to  read such lovely words to you all !!i love you!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

What a sweet wee girl, and love her swimsuit

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

Oh i just love this one! Her outfit is just darling. What a sweetie pie! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

kat and eliza you are my sweeties merci a lot!!!!!for all be so kind with me!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer