Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

SAM_0486.JPGSAM_0490.JPGSAM_0480.JPGSAM_0488.JPGSAM_0487.JPGhere is pearl a little girl in her swimming suit!!! hope youll love her!!!! available on bear pile!!! :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake: http://www.bearpile.com/detail.cgi?id=1517&item=42950

annalong MadebyAnna

awweee  bear_original  She is precious. Love her little outfit. Did you make it? She has a wonderful expression.

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

bear_original  bear_thumb  Sweet 'old' little teddy.  You've put lots of detail into such a tiny teddy. She's great and her swimsuit is adorable - puts me in mind of old victorian postcards of ladies in their woolly swimsuits by the beach  bear_happy  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

Oh! she is so sweet -love her little suit. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

yes my dear anna i made her swimsuit!! and thanks to you all my dear friends im so honnorate to  read such lovely words to you all !!i love you!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

What a sweet wee girl, and love her swimsuit

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

Oh i just love this one! Her outfit is just darling. What a sweetie pie! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

kat and eliza you are my sweeties merci a lot!!!!!for all be so kind with me!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer