Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hi guys.  I just had to shre these with you. My dad sent these to me and  I laughed until I cried.

Happy SATURDAY!

>
> Can you cry under water?
>
> How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
>
> Why do you have to "put your two cents in"...  but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"?  Where's that extra penny going?
>
> Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?
>
> Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
>
> What disease did cured ham actually have?
>
> How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
>
> Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?
>
> Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV?
>
> Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
>
> Why do doctors leave the room while you change?  They're going to see you naked anyway.
>
>   

>   just things I think about
>
> Why is "bra" singular and "panties" plural?
>
> Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?
>
> If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a stupid song about him?
>
> Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?
>
> If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?
>
> Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
>
> Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours?  They're both dogs!
>
> If Wiley E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?
>
> If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?
>
> If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
>
> Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?
>
> Why did you just try singing the two songs above?
>
> Why do they call it an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere, but call it a hemorrhoid when it's in your butt?
>
> Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride; he sticks his head out the window?

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast
SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  as I sing A B C D E F G

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin
Hey Judi , those are good!! LOL

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Good one Judi ... bear_thumb  bear_thumb

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I must show my kids these Judi  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  thanks so much, I needed a laugh right now!

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:crackup: Great stuff, Judi . . . singing here too! :crackup:

Eileen

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Funny...good Judi...Winney

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

Good chuckles Judi!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Glad you like them.  I am a HUGE believer in the positive power of laughter.

You don't stop laughing when you grow old.....
You grow old when you stop laughing.

Never stop laughing! bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Board footer