Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Jane,

I will put you and your family in my prayers.  Remember, God will not put on you more than you are able to handle.  He is there, holding your hand, through the trials.  Something that has stuck with me for years - I heard a statement made "You are not put through the fire to be consumed, but to be refined."

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Awwww Jane, this sounds too much for anyone. You are holding up so bravely.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

My dearest  friend, I am so sorry, that you have to go through all that unhappyness.
You will be in my thought and prayers.  bear_cry

Many hugs to you Jane from
Birgitte

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Jane, I'm really sorry that your family is going through so much sorrow.  I am sending hugs to help you get through the hard times.  Just remember you can come to TT for support any time you need it.

Bighugs  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Brenda

sewzanne Raccoon Creek Bears
New Jersey

Jane, I am sorry you've had so much bad news.  :hug:
   Suzanne

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

To dear Jane - many many

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
for you and your family.

kassie

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Sorry Jane. Thats a lot to take in for anyone. Don't forget where we are if you need to chat. :hug:

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Oh jane,  I wish the best for your family and I do hope that you find strength through all of it.   :hug:

Kimberly W.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

:hug:  :hug:

Ahhh Janeydarlingladyfriend, :hug:  :hug:

If ever a family was in need of hugs and prayers.  My heart breaks for you and your family.  So many loved ones with such sad circumstances.  I am so sorry, honey, so very very sorry.

You and your whole family are in my thoughts and prayers tonight.

:hug:  :hug:

dilu  bear_sad

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Jane im so sorry that you have had such bad news, sending lots of hugs for you and your family  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs
Vicki

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

Dearest Jane, Hugs and prayers galore for you and yours. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Oh ...  bear_cry Sending along massive  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Aww Jane, you poor dear! Huge hugs coming to you and I will keep you and your family in my prayers
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Sonya

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Oh no, Jane! too much all at once! Any one of these things would be enough to get you down but all together!
Big BIG hugs to you and prayers for strength and comfort. :pray:  :pray:  :pray:
:hug:     :hug:     :hug:     :hug:     :hug:     :hug:     :hug:     :hug:     :hug:     :hug:     :hug:     :hug:     :hug:
:hug:     :hug:     :hug:     :hug:     :hug:     :hug:     :hug:     :hug:     :hug:     :hug:     :hug:     :hug:     :hug:

Sue@Peggotty Peggotty
Texas

Oh, Jane.

I'm so terribly, terribly sorry.  You are your family will be in my prayers bear_sad ....... they do work you know.

Let us know how things are going, won't you.  Sometimes it helps to know others are there for you.

Lots of Love,

Sue bear_flower

K Pawz Guest

oh you poor dear, and your family as well...hugs all around here  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Krista

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Dear Jane,

I am so really sorry to hear of the sadness that you are going through at this time.
Just to let you know my thoughts and prayers and love are with you and your Family.
Bear hugs
Carolyn
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oooh Jane        bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry   I am so so so so sorry to hear about all this.  Hang in there, know that we all love you here, and are thinking of you during this terrible tough time.

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Danni

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

How awful, Jane.  Sending many hugs your way.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_sad  bear_sad I'm so sorry Jane......what a lot on one family! bear_cry Sending tons of hugs and prayers. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Tracy

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

So sorry Jane. What a shocking day. I feel so badly for you and Phillip, especially him having lost his sister so tragically.
You are most definitely in my thoughts and prayers.
Here's a hug for you from me too.ap24hcod.jpg

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Jane I am so so sorry....it is just too much at times isn't it and the battering seems to never end...I feel so much for you and will email you soon.  Huge hugs and praying and sending you comforting thoughts...
love xoxo Sarah

vkallum Humble-Crumble Collectors Bears
Essex, England
Website

Oh Jane  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  I'm so very sorry  bear_cry  Thinking of you and your family .......

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Life just isn't fair sometimes.... bear_cry So sorry to read about all your bad news, Jane. I really hope there'll be something to smile about for you in the near future.

Take care  :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Jane I missed this post.  I am so sorry to hear of all the bad new you received.  Wow that is too much all at once.  I hope you and those involved are coping well.   bear_cry  :hug:

Board footer