Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

BevsHuggables Bev's Huggables Plus
Leland, NC

Here are some of the two strays that adopted us.TomJerry.jpg, Tomsleeping.JPG, BlackBeauty.JPG, Shadow.JPG
The fat one we used to have and went to Maine with my daughter and didn't make it. He didn't know how to deal with 60 mph traffic on highway. Sad

K Pawz Guest

Hi everyone,
  So I have tried to post these guys again here, but they are already on the server so I will just post the link to my other post!!!
Sorry these are only a few of our crew....We have 11 cats now, since we kept 4 of the babies that I was posting about in May, and our dog Leopold, who we rescued from a shelter when he was 9 weeks old.  Sorry I didn't post all of the critters here as that would take up the whole board :crackup:
http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=8909

Hugs,
Krista

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I loved seeing everyones adorable fur babies .
Here is my favorite pics of Tiffani my 4yr old Westie.

tiff505.jpg

tiffxmas01.jpg

beary_clairey Luton

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhzc9.jpg

These are my 2 babies Honey is on the left and Rex is on the right!!

I love animals!!!

Hugs

Claire

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Ok, I'd better show you all MY babies!!!

First is Matilda...
animals002ih6.jpg

Then Lily...
animals004wb8.jpg

Then our rabbit Pumpkin...
pumpkin015cg9.jpg

Next is James' pets...some Giant African Land snails called Arry and Bert...
animals005qs7.jpg

And finally our coldwater fish...
animals007pq8.jpg

East Sussex

And here are 2 monkeys that live with me too.....

jazzy0029yv.jpg  sbirthday0082rw.jpg

The first picture is of my 4 year old son James holding Jazzy by Krista. The second picture is of my 14 month old son William (we call him Will) with my other half, Stuart.

Ooh, I'll also be putting my picture behind my avatar in a moment...it's of me and Will.

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

I have three ferrets! This is my ferret Tiger.... having a nap with a bunch of teddybears!
tiger11.jpg
...my other ferret Leah (also having a nap but in my bed)!
lakan.jpg
...and this is Tigers son Luke having a drink.
thirsty.jpg

East Sussex

Awww, I LOVE ferrets!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oooooh, Jennie . . . I LOVE ferrets!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  I had a sable for almost 10 years.  Slinky died of cancer.  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Toby,
     I loooove bull terriers - Willow sounds like a dream.  Your other pups are fabulous too, but I just adore WIllow.

hugs,

Brenda

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

It's sooo fun to see everyone's fur babies and the beautiful/handsome real kids too! It looks like everyone has wonderful families.

Here are my fur babies: This first one is my miniature schnauzer, Daisy, who is expecting her first litter of puppies any day now. (I'm so excited!)

Daisy2july2006250x334.jpg

Here is my young male schnauzer, Wishbone. He is such a goofball! It is hard to be mad at him even when he is naughty.

wishbonejuly2006250x359.jpg

This is our latest addition. She is a French Bulldog and another silly clown.

Lattejuly2006250x319.jpg

bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Ti--Cab.jpgTi-face.jpgTi-small.jpgHere is a picture of my baby, Ti (Gaelic means Welcome or Determined He is both) he is an Australian Shepherd

The last picture is of me on the couch with Ti and my Grand-dog, Cabernet. Cab is a Portugese Water Dog, belongs to my daughter who is not on the other side of the Country.

Densteds Densteds
Website

cooper-2-005-Small-Small.jpgPicture-023-Custom-2.jpgPicture-016-Small.jpgSo many wonderful pets, great pics girls!
here's my mob..all rescue animals, Bridget Cat, Harry & Cooper Dog..and I love them all...
so please save an animal if you can, they'll love you for life, no matter what!

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

We, my husband and I, love pets!! I already show in here my two cats and I can not  post the pictures again but, here are my girls Bianca and Bella ( 4 years old sisters ) German Shepherd and the family baby ( will be two yeas old on September ) Mag, short for Magic, a Cocker Spaniel.000_0175.jpg000_0712.jpg000_0706.jpg
Thank you for sharing the pictures of your babies!
Have a great weekend.
Bear hugs and Golly smiles.
Gladys.

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

IM001045.JPGIM001130.JPGIM000740.JPGIM000736.JPGI know I'm late posting here, but I have been super busy working the fair.  I will not post pics of all of my animals, there is not enough space here.  We  have cats (I've lost count of how many), three dogs, horses, a donkey and a mule, chickens, turkeys, ducks and rabbits.  I have probably forgotten something.  Here's a couple of my favorite pictures.  Most of my animals are rescues (even some of the chickens).

Gladys, I'm so jealous of you with your shepherds.  My shepherd died last fall, and I want another one so terribly.  Actually I told my family that I want two of them.  There's just something about a shepherd.

Esmerldas Esmerldas
Colorado Springs, CO

elphiescan.jpg

This is my "fur child", Elphaba (yup, get her, she's WICKED!)  Actually she's a wonderful dog, rescued lab with quite a history.

jerry.jpg

This is the "grand bird", Jerry, a bird we welcomed into the family with our daughter's "significant other"

soma.jpg

And this is the "grand dog", Soma, she's quite a character, and gives you a bit of a start at first with one brown eye and one blue eye.  I'm glad she's there with my daughter when her fella is working nights.

I've really enjoyed seeing the pictures of all the animals!!

Bev Haring

beary_clairey Luton

Well you can't have too many pictures of our beloved pets - thats what I keep telling my hubby!!!!

I did want to ask Chrissi though about Meadow! Is she a German Shepherd and if she is do you know what her colouring is called?

She is so beautiful and I want to get a GS next !!!!

Hugs

Claire

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

I agree is great to "meet" all the fur babies ( and the real ones too! )It is true that pets gets to be a big part of our families.
Thank you Nina! German Shepherds are really great dogs. It is our, my husband and mine, favorite breed of dogs. We have had, through the years , 8 GP. Two of them we got in a rescue center, they were males, one black and the other white Rajah was his name, with the most beautiful eyes I have never seeing! Rajah was only 10 month when we got him and he was very abuse, he was missing some teeth because the owner had knocked them off! He did live, a happy life, till he was going to be 15 years old, he got Cancer, bone and lung and the vet was not able to underestand how he was not in pain! Such a sweetheart! I have to see if I can, some how put a picture of him here. The black one Midas that we got at the same time, was not abuse. The lady that bough him did not know about the breed and had a very small apartment, at 14 month old ( that was when we got him)...he outgrow it! Midas was so big ( both of them were over 150 pounds each! ) and he was so good too but, a rare thing on GS he got Leukemia. We had him in the hospital for ten days but, even if he fought hard ( we all did!! ) he lost his battle, he was only 3 years old.
These two girls that we have now, we got from a friend, their mom had 9 puppies and it was her first time, she was overwhelm and refuse to feed them!! We got them when they were not quite one month old. They are very sweet too, like you said German Shepherds are good  dogs . You do have a full house!! In ours everybody gets along well and Mag, the baby, is the one that everybody "listen" to..even the cats!!
Have a great weekend.
Bear hugs and Golly smiles
Gladys

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

rett-7mths-head.jpgRett-7-mths-small-pic.jpgSorry I'm so late posting but I've been busy getting ready for a Dog Show (At least I didn't have to make stock or stuff or sew.......just trim and feed)  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

My new baby, Rett the Pug, had his first serious show and did his mama proud.  At only 71/2 mths of age he won reserve of breed, over multi Best in Show winners and 6 big winning champions.  It was soooo close the judge took what seemed like forever to decide between the 2 dogs and little 'Rett man' showed like a pro the whole time.....and then the judge said he's just a bit young.....but WHAT a puppy!!

Anyhoo, here he is...

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

This is my dog Tanzi...this photo was taken at Christmas just before her 15th birthday.  She lives with my mum and I only get to see her twice a year.  She's a fox terrier but she was the runt of her litter so is quite petite...more like a jack russell with long chicken legs  bear_grin

I don't think she's going to be with us for much longer, when I went home last week she was not well and for the first time ever she didn't bring me her ball to play with while I was home.  Normally, you cannot move without tripping over a succession of balls, bones and ropes littered about the place and she would be constantly nudging me to go play with her (me being her personal slave as far as she's concerned). 

When I lived at home, she would always try and get in picture when I was photographing my bears.  The little monkey knew I was trying to get a photo of just her this day so she kept running away and this was the best I could get.

tanzi2.jpg

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Claire ~ Meadow is a Shiloh Shepherd, the breed stemmed from the GS. She's a plush coat and her coloring is a silver sable. She's a great dog, such a sweet personality and a very quick learner (although she can't learn to keep her nose out of the Mohair scraps..it must be too tempting)! Her parents were both 115 pounds and she could reach the same, technically she's still filling out as she's just a year old now!  Surprisingly they're actually a long-leanish dog, with a full coat that makes them look heftier. She's not as "big boned or thick" as the King Shepherd or the Old World/Long Haired Shepherds that are also popular right now.

There's quite a lot of information on the internet about the breed (and all of it's controversies with breed origin and who's breeding the "real" Shiloh, different registries and all that.)

Just one bit of info with this gorgeous coat of hers...the breed sheds seasonally.  Supposedly they shed their undercoats 2 times a year.  This summer (her first shedding) has been a hairy mess.  I've never seen a dog loose so much fluff in all of my life...and I've always had dogs!  She's brushed once a day and I just found this thing called the "Furminator" that's supposed to help take out that shedding undercoat all at once.  HERE'S HOPING!!!  bear_grin
I love shepherds...my mom has a white shepherd mix.  They're all loves, no matter the breed name  bear_wub

Bev ~  I love Soma!!  My Shelby (first dog in my photos) also has one blue and brown eye!  It's actually what made me scoop her up that day and not another pup bear_original 

:hug:
~Chrissi

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

I just want to say what a wonderful lot of pets from all our TT'rs.

I must take a photo of our two pets, Heidi our giant Schnauzer is in need of a grooming.
As it is winter over here I let it grow long to keep her warm - but I really must take her and get her cleaned up
so she is more presentable.

Bonnie, your little minature schnauzer is very cute - let us know when she has her puppies and would love to see a photo
of them - they are such cute puppies.
Over in NZ the minatures and standard only come in salt and pepper colouring ( they don't come in black - so
I thought that was interesting) and the giants just come in black.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

clare14 Country Bears
England

Here's our naughty puppy Gizmo, it's like having a toddler all over again!!   :crackup:  :crackup:

giz008hl2.jpg

It's lovely to see everyone's beloved pets, they are all so lovely!!   :hug:

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Thanks Carolyn!
I love all my pets but I have to confess my schnauzers are my special buddies. They make such wonderful companions and have so much personality. Here in the states, the AKC will register schnauzers in a variety of colors but only certain colors qualify to be shown. Doesn't make total sense to me, but that is how it is.
I would love to see pictures of your Heidi. I have always wondered if the giant schnauzers had the same great personalities as the minis. I expect they do. I love big dogs but smaller ones fit into my life better right now.
Many years ago I had both a doberman and a german shepherd that were both simple great dogs. They each were as good a friend and companion as you could ask for and very protective of my daughter who was small at the time. I still miss them both.
Daisy has had her puppies, 2 boys and a girl! I will try to get some pictures up today.

hugs, bear_flower

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

A friend of mine just adopted a 4 yr old Giant Schnauzer to keep his wheaten company. I didn't know they came in Giant size!!! Yes, I'd love to see pictures too! Apparently his is 85 pounds!?!?!?!

Board footer