Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

That is so sad...Winney was a lot of fun here at TT.
My deepest condolences and prayers go out to her family.  She will be deeply missed.
Hugs, Lynn

Densteds Densteds
Website

I read the initial post last night and couldn't or didn't want to believe it, and prayed that the morning would bring good news that it was not in fact our Winney... bear_cry  bear_cry
I remember reading one of her last posts in early July where she had just returned from hospital after 2 weeks, and how happy she was to be home...it is just such devastating news, my deepest condolences to her family & friends..may she rest in peace.

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

My prayers and thoughts are with Winney's family, friends here and throughout who love and will miss her. I am newer to TT and did not get the chance to know Winney and that brings sadness.
I lost a dear friend in 2004. This was his prayer card prayer. For me it lifts memories of those we love who are no longer with us.

I'd like the memory of me
to be a happy one,
I'd like to leave an afterglow
of smiles when life is done.
I'd like to leave an echo
whispering softly down the ways
Of happy times and laughing times
and bright and sunny days.
I'd like the tears of those who grieve,
to dry before the sun
Of happy memories that I leave
When my life is done

:hug:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

God Bless you Winney! We will miss you Dear love!

Hugs and love Louise and Garnet

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

oh...... my heart aches. I also learned so much from her, before this board. I loved her. There just are no words.

My only thought is that God wanted his angel back, we should rejoice for her!  :hug:

nandesign Posts: 361

I didn't know Winney, but I knew her work. She will be missed. My heart and prayers are with her family now.

Nancy

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

I also did not get the chance to know Winnie, being relatively new to TT, although I do recall a couple of posts by her. It is so sad to lose someone like this and my prayers and sympathy go out to her husband and family.

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Good Bye Winney. May You Rest in Peace you will be missed

Celena Oxford

This is too awful  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry   

My deepest condolences to Loretta's family  bear_cry

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

My thoughts go out to Winney's family. bear_cry  I didn't know her too well but her avatar with the spooning bears always made me smile!   bear_original
Aerianna

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

This is really sad.  I remember Winney being so encouraging when I went through a bit of a questioning phase - she was such an example of the way we should act - with grace.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

How very, very sad to loose our precious Winney. I feel honoured to have gotten to know her, albeit a little. I send my heartfelt condolences to you Larry and your family. God has certainly plucked one beautiful flower to plant up in heaven. I will miss Winney and her beautiful bears!

Jane.

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website
Dilu wrote:

She said not to worry once.  Becuse she had such faith in God and knew things were going to be OK.  So I guess she is rolling in mohair in heaven. She joked about that once, since we were both fighting health problems....she said when the time came to think of that....rolling in mohair in heaven.

Loretta, I am imagining you rolling in mohair in heaven, may your family find peace .

Lynette

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

So very sad to hear the news of the passing of Winney.  I am sure she will be making little angel bears up in heaven.

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Such sad news.

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

My prayers go out to the family.

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Thank you for posting Larry, I am shocked to hear the news.  Winney was such a sweet person, she will be  deeply missed,  our deepest sympathy to you and your family  :hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Larry, my heart goes out to you and your family....Thankyou for writing....Your wife will be dearly missed by all of us in the bear community...

vkallum Humble-Crumble Collectors Bears
Essex, England
Website

Oh,what terribly sad news ........ my deepest sympathy to her family.

Irene Irenours-bears
France

What a sad day of sure. Thank you Dilu to have post the pictures. I didn't know her, but my heart is on pain. All my condolences to her familly

huggleybear C.W. Huggley Bears
Statham, GA

I have been out of town seeing my  son off to Iraq and have not read posts for a week.  just read about Winney abd I am  speechless and in shock.  My condolences, prayers and love go out to her family.  She will be so missed and will forever be in our hearts.   :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:   

Hugs
Cindy

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Can we have something like an obituary section here on TT? A place where to remember friends that have passed away? Perhaps in the member list or the vendor forum or a separate thing. I fear this won't be the last of us to go and since we can't visit each other's graves, it would be nice to have something.

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

I was shocked and sad to read of Winney's passing.  bear_cry  Such a wise and witty lady.  My prayers go out to Larry and her family and friends.

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

:pray:   Larry and family and friends......our prayers are with you.... :pray:  bear_cry
bear_innocent Mohair heaven has a very special lady! bear_innocent

JeannieB and family bear_original

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Sabine,

I have forwarded your post on to the administrator forum, for Kjeld to see.  I don't think any of us realized a year ago how much of a cyber-family we would become.  There are many here who are ill or suffering with other health problems, so I think your suggestion bears weight and timely.   I thank you for suggesting it....

Perhaps we do need to think long term here.

Gollyhugs

dilu

Board footer