Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I love when Kirah starts dancing....she loves opera, female singing, Wagner, Sousa.....sheesh.....she used to like Oprah....but when we got satellite we didn't get Oprah anymore....she used to love the teletubbies....or maybe that was just morbid fascination?

Thank heavens she's done with that....then there was Spongebob......sigh.......

Kirah is in charge whenever we aren't home...I always tell her to not answer the phone and no calling out for pizza....

What I love is how interested in everything that she is.....and now she loves the food channel....because it features the 4 birdy food groups, as far as she is concerned.....

welcome aboard Dana

gollyhugs

dilu

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Hi Dilu
So happy to see you in here bear_thumb
Lucky ( Cockatiel ) can not stop singing when there are birds on Tv!
Pets are such a big part of our lives!
Bear hugs and Golly smiles.
Gladys bear_flower

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I use my fiskars spring-loaded scissors.. I have a big pair and a small pair, LOVE THEM!  I got them at Wal-Mart but you can get them pretty much anywhere...

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio
Dilu wrote:

she used to like Oprah....but when we got satellite we didn't get Oprah anymore....she used to love the teletubbies....or maybe that was just morbid fascination?

dilu

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
Morbid fascination with the Teletubbies!!!!!  Dilu... those Tubbies are REALLY freaky!

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

macy1029 Posts: 24

Hi Everyone
Thanks so much for all your welcome emails--you are a very friendly group of artists.   I am home from visiting my daughter in Tampa and ready to begin some creative work.  Hopefully my first bear will not turn out too badly so as to discourage me. bear_original  I am sure as I progress I will have questions--and it is good to know that I have found a supportive and talented group of artists.  Maybe someday I will be able to help a newbie. bear_original
Dana

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

my-first-bear.jpg

macy1029 wrote:

Hi Everyone
Thanks so much for all your welcome emails--you are a very friendly group of artists.   I am home from visiting my daughter in Tampa and ready to begin some creative work.  Hopefully my first bear will not turn out too badly so as to discourage me. bear_original  I am sure as I progress I will have questions--and it is good to know that I have found a supportive and talented group of artists.  Maybe someday I will be able to help a newbie. bear_original
Dana

Dana, I went back to look up a picture of my first bear back in 1988 . Thought I would share with you.
                                                             Jodi Falk

You other artists that are brave enough I dare you to share your first bear !!!

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

That's a pretty darned good first bear, Jodi.  Mine is toooooo embarassing  :redface: .  Maybe I'll dig it out and post it someday.  My daughter wouldn't let me throw it away.  Maybe I'll give it to her.

macy1029 Posts: 24

Hi Jodi
I think your first bear is pretty darn good.  :dance:  I was looking at the site where everyone is posting an early bear and than a recent bear--haven't seen a bad one yet!!!!  bear_thumb   Hard acts to follow.  But I do persevere so that will help me. I will be cutting my mini bear pattern tomorrow--what could go wrong!!  :crackup:

Dana

audley Posts: 16

Is Sassy's a bear supply company?  I never heard of them before.  What is their website?
Audrey

Board footer