Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Ditto to everyone !!
It's taking my breath away ~ bear_wub  bear_wub

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

I've been bidding on this beautiful work of art for a while now & hope to make it mine. I would love to put it in my new bear studio when I move. I want it so bad & I'm planning on breaking my piggy bank to get it. I'm thinking of it as an early Christmas gift to myself.  Hope I don't bid against anyone on TT, you know I love you all.  bear_wub

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

I think total perfection is the only comment I can make - I can't see where on earth it could be improved, it is just superb.  Sandy, I really hope you get it.  What a treasure!!.

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

What a magniicent piece.    If only I had the $$$$$$...... bear_rolleyes

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_shocked It's heart-stopping. What an awesome artist this lady is!!

Annik, please do tell Pixiwillow how much we admire her work, and how much we'd love to know her.

I've got to say that it's the Polar Bear that inspires me most too, Bobbi--just beautiful bear_wub

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Good luck, Sandy! Keep us posted if you win!!!!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Sandy, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you win!! :hug:  :hug:   I'll be cheering for you, but just a tiny bit envious too! bear_grin  bear_tongue

bear_wub &  :hug:
Tracy

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I found this listing the pther day too and was speechless when I looked at it.  It is beautiful beyond words !!!  I checked out the website and all of the pieces are incredible.

sarahjane Brisbane

I had to go back for another look...and while looking around I found this, that she has made

http://www.epilogue.net/cgi/database/ar … 90&genre=2

Now I thought this mouse was real....I'm still not 100% sure its not.....Unbelievable!!!!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Absolutely beautiful work.... very talented Lady.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Oh my gosh, look at this one! The eyes on this one! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0014955897 bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

I am in awe, I really am....

K Pawz Guest

I have been watching it too!!! It took my breath away...little does hubby know where the lottery win will be going when he finally wins :crackup:
Such talent...I am still trying to recover my jaw from it's drop on the floor when I first saw this piece.
Amazing!!

Hugs,
Krista

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia
Annnik wrote:

Hi all!  My first post to look at after introducing myself in the "new members"... and it's about a "friend" of mine from the doll-makers' list I'm a member of!  It's she wonderful!?!?  All of her dolls are great, but this one is breath-taking!

wowzers!!!!!!!!!amazing work and i agree sarah j, that mouse and fairy as well!!!!

Ann is it???  welcome  bear_flower  maybe you can show you're friend this thread  bear_original

sheilaleigh Sheila Leigh
Lincoln, Nebraska

I have been watching Michelle Bradshaw's work for many years now.  I noticed this one the other day.  I was a doll maker before I made bears.  And I just love this doll that she has made.  She made a baby grizzly bear one time so I wrote her to ask how she made it.  She said that each hair is glued on individually.  Can you believe that??  Her dolls are true Works of Art!!

hugs,
Sheila

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

WOW! What an amazing talent this lady has. Her animals look real!  Stunning.

Someone may have already posted this, but here is a link to some more of her amazing work:

http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/p/i/p … illow.html

Also, here is her website which appears to be partly under construction:

http://www.pixiwillow.com/

Good luck Sandi!

sheilaleigh Sheila Leigh
Lincoln, Nebraska

Oh no, Sandy.  I just checked this auction and someone has outbid you.  I can't believe how high this auction is going. 

hugs,
Sheila

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Did anyone else notice that the winner of this piece had 0 rating- no feedback. If I were the seller this would make me nervous especially given the final price!!!! I am so sorry you did not win it Sandy
Hugs
Gail

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Fantastic work.  :clap:

sheilaleigh Sheila Leigh
Lincoln, Nebraska
Gail wrote:

Did anyone else notice that the winner of this piece had 0 rating- no feedback. If I were the seller this would make me nervous especially given the final price!!!! I am so sorry you did not win it Sandy
Hugs
Gail

I saw that too!  I hope she gets her money and isn't cheated out of an auction.  That is such a beautiful doll. 

hugs,
Sheila

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

bear_ermm
There's something really "fishy" about this sale!!! THe same piece, with the exact same description is now up for sale on the Artist Doll section, eBay. Being sold by this same "0" bidder whom, supposedly, won? Starting bid $2,000. Question? Did this person really buy the piece? Why is it up for sale so quickly and with the exact same eBay listing as before? I doubt the artist would allow an exact copy of their ad?? Very Strange.
Karen

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

bear_shocked
Oh my God! It's even worse! The piece is still on sale in the eBay Doll, artist section but the seller's name has been changed from the "0" rated buyer whom, supposedly, bought the piece to another name with a  "0" rating?! Something is really wrong here  bear_wacko

K Pawz Guest

oh no, that is just awful...hopefully she can get it figured out, that is just so wrong...I cant believe the nerve of people these days

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Well I missed it all :doh:  I did get a look at the mermaid. Just breathe taking. I truely marvel at such talent.  bear_thumb

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Karen,
     I just tried to find it and couldn't - has it been cancelled?  I hope so - there is obviously some scam going on with the buyer.

hugs,

Brenda

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

bear_sad
Brenda,
It's still there. Try this listing:
http://tinyurl.com/hp6js
Karen

Board footer