Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Laure Fool's Gold Bears
San Luis Obispo, CA

:)Dilu,
Thank you for the beautifully crafted sentiments. 
As for me, I'm just so grateful to be involved in a community like this; it's wonderful having the chance to give and learn from each other, of course, but beyond that, the heart connections are even more fulfilling.

Warm Hugs,

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Boy I am new at this. I did reply to your question, but have no idea where it went. Anyway, I had a look at your site and I think it is beautiful. Very eye appealing. I was saying in my wondering e-mail that 3 months ago Garnet and I hired a local web master to do a site for us. It cost us $1500.00 as was absolutely terrible. I mean Horrible!!!! We had poor pictures, no info on the bears and absolutely no way of updating anything without paying  this Man $60.00 per hour. Then I heard of this heavenly angel to all teddy bear artist by the name of Laura Lynn. Yes, that's right OUR LAURA LYNN. She is a doll, a sweet person and has thank God become a wonderful friend. (You know what a fine lady you are Laura!!!!). As I was saying, Laura did this fantastic site for us, total strangers for next to nothing. I could not believe the hard work she put into it. We love it and I can maintain it myself. LAURA LYNN, you are my ANGEL GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk to Laura, she knows what she's talking about and you could not recieve help from a finer lady. She is a wonderful teacher too!!!!!!!!!! (Love yah Kid!!) Have a good day.

Hugs Louise

Laure Fool's Gold Bears
San Luis Obispo, CA

Hi Louise, I'm not sure where your other post went either, but I think I made a response to it, addressed to you and your partner.  Can't remember what I said, tho, so let's go hide us some Easter eggs, OK?  Then we can go on a hunt, and probably never find a one.:lol::lol::lol:

Your site is very easy to navigate; very straightforward with good clean lines.  Laura Lynn did a great job.  I'm just getting to know her, though I've had her link on my site for over a year:P  She does indeed seem like a real sweetie!

And your bears....Golly! You sure  have some cute ones. I esp. like your avatar bear, and the one you call Ginger...uh, something.....There I go again..it's stress....it's only stress....I'm not really losing my marbles, or Easter eggs, as the case may be.:P:P

Thanks for the thoughtful suggestion.  Our dear Shelli has already stepped up to the plate, though, and I'm sure I'll be the one to score.

Hugs,
Laure

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

bear_original   Thanks Louise & Laure

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Laure what a nightmare!  I can't be of much help technically speaking, but I can imagine how frustrated you must feel.  I do hope things come good soon for you. 

I'm fortunate enough to own my site.  I pay a hosting company each month to keep it advertising for me and I do all the updates and editing myself on a daily basis using 'Dreamweaver'.  I'd love to have the time to spend to learn to do more fancy things with it, but the bears won't allow it!

Good luck with getting yourself back on air so to speak!  Will look forward to a trip to your new shiny, all your very own, website soon!! bear_happy

Board footer