Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Pages:
Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Well one thing we know.........she likes good looking teddy bears and animals !!! Right Girls bear_grin

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Great advice Shelli.

Also when someone sends payment by check ALWAYS make sure it clears before sending an item.  Yep..I got burned....but never again.

Thanks for the warning on this multiple-personality-human-thing. bear_wacko  bear_wacko

LynBlair Posts: 139

mad0217.gif 
Just for the record, I am in no way connected with this person.  I am LynBlair here and lynblair on Ebay.  I'm American and live in central New York state.  My full first name is Evelyn and I go by Lyn, so you can imagine why this scammer person might pizz me off a bit.

Annoyed hugs,
Lyn

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Awww LYN  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

If you choose to proceed with a business arrangement with this person, my advice to you would be the same as it would be for ANY business transaction.

1.  GET PAID, ALWAYS, before sending anything
2.  Don't give out your personal information, especially financial information
3.  Keep your hopes high and your expectations low to avoid disappointment
4.  Have a backup plan in mind, in case your sale falls through
5.  Be sure to take on zero-deposit commissions ONLY if you think you can re-sell the piece should the commission sale fail to complete.

That's good advice Shelly,  we have been burnt in the past on commissions where we put all the time and effort into it and then the collector would not answer emails or phone messages.  From then on we now request a 50% depost from people who we have not had many dealings with.  Most people would not have a problem with giving you a deposit , it shows good faith on their part and shows they are serious about the commission.  Now we do commissions all the time for other people who have purchased from us in the past but we know them and know they will follow through with the order. 

Just my two cents worth

bearhugs Shane

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Unfortunatly this woman had placed an order with me. 
I was waiting for payment, but I guess I need wait no more  bear_angry

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Hi All
I checked with Maureen from Maws Paws and this person tried to buy a bear from her. They became suspicious so googled her e-mail name and a page came up with a link to a site where she was trying to sell dolls hence the warning to the other group I belong to
Hugs
Gail

Pages:

Board footer