Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

I received another card this morning! It's from Marion.

Thank you so much Marion!  :hug:

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

TamiL your card is too cute!!  Andrea M, got your lovely card this week too!!  Thank you both bear_original

My TT cards are hanging with cards received so far from friends and family.  This old wooden ladder is a year round quilt/blanket holder, but turned into the card keeper this year bear_original

:hug:
Chrissi

CardLadderTT.jpg

Jane D. Teddies to Treasure
Midland, Ontario

Hello Chrissi-I just love your way of displaying your cards.I was going to ask for some feedback on creative displays so you must have been reading my mind.Strange things can happen at this time of year. bear_original

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I recieved three TT cards today thank you Carolyn, Shelli and Sue Ann they are all lovely...

djbbears Queensland

Happy Happy Happy.........YIPPEEEEEEE received 2 cards and thank you for them this is great.............BIG BEAR HUGS to Linda H :hug: and from one Debbie to another BIG BEAR HUGS DebbieD :hug:  this was a great idea with the cards will have to involve myself a little more....

Thank you again bear_flower  bear_flower

Debbie

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Dilu thank you for your lovely card from golly cottage and Haley thank you for your lovely christmas card.

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

I received another card this morning - from Tracy!! It's a beautiful hand made card - THANK YOU TRACY!!  :hug:

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

This sort of swap sounds good.  Is it on?  Who is the organiser?  14th Feb. is not far away!!!!

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Hi I think a valentine card swap would be great!!!!!! bear_thumb
The reason for that It is my birthday on the 14th february :cake:
So the more cards the merrier :dance:
Thanks for the lovely comments on my handmade cards bear_original

hugs

Tracey

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I sent my cards out 2 weeks ago and only heard from one person.  I hope everyone else has received theirs too.  Just wanted you to  know that I did send them if they haven't arrived yet.  bear_ermm

Celena Oxford

Yipppeee....I received two more Christmas Cards yesterday  :dance:  Thanks Cheryl and Hayley....the Cards are very lovely  bear_wub 

Oh Tammy, me too...I sent all the cards out on 6th December 2006 and I haven't heard whether any of them were received.  A bit worrying, I hope there isn't a "grinch" in our Malaysia postal system  bear_ermm

Beary hugs
Celena  :hug:

sarahjane Brisbane

I recieved a lovely handmade card from Shelli today....Thank you Shelli!!  bear_original  bear_flower

sandi Snowy Day Bears
St. Albans, VT

Thank you - Bonnie, Toby, Shelli, Sarah-Jane and Jane for the beautiful cards.   It was so much fun to arrive home from work and find a card from a Teddy Talker in the mail box.

Sandi

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I received 2 more beautiful cards today from Toby & Gemma...Thank you!

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

I have received all 5 of my cards now.  Thank you all.  This was such fun.  Next year . . . . .

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

I've received almost all of my cards. Thank you so much. It has been terrific fun!

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_wub You're welcome Gemma! :hug:  :hug:

I've received all of my cards as of yesterday.  Thank you Marion, Kathleen, Andrea, Denise, and Toby!  I love them all......they are displayed in the family room for all to see! bear_wub  bear_wub  This was so much fun......we must do it again and as often as possible! bear_thumb

Toby--Golly is sending big, slobbery Mastiff hugs to Kona and Kyro!! bear_wub  bear_grin

Jane D. Teddies to Treasure
Midland, Ontario

Hello everyone.I received my first card yesterday from Ellen in New York state.She supports the Animals Asia foundation.The card is beautiful-showing three scenes of bears frolicking-free from cruelty and pain.Thank you Ellen! God bless those who work so hard to free these beautiful creatures! I have enjoyed sending cards but will not be able to take part in Valentine's Day exchange as I will be on vacation in Florida for a month.Is anyone out there near Daytona Beach?I'd love to meet up for a visit with some TT's.You could come and join me at the beach.We stay right on the ocean.Let me know and thanks again Ellen.

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

bear_thumb I've received 3 so far...thanks Aleta, Gemma and TamiL! bear_thumb

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

I have just received another lovely card - Thankyou Melissa.

Laraine

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Yeah!  Celena, if there is a grinch in your postal system, he didn't get my card!  It just arrived today!  Thank you!!!!!!!!!!  I just love the staps too! bear_wub

Hugs  :hug:  and Merry Christmas :dance:

AndreaM

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Received another TT card today, thank-you so much Doreen from Vermont Harvest Bears.  2 cards to go....

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

I got a beautiful golly card!!!
Thankyou very much Dilu!

bearlykidzbears Bearly Kidz Bears
Lodi, Ca.

Just wanted to say thank you to Karen of Rufnut Teddy's I got the trading card with my card it's great. Denise

zemeski Posts: 434

:hug: I have gotton all my cards... Thank you To everyone of you!!! :hug:

Board footer