Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

sandi Snowy Day Bears
St. Albans, VT

Jane
Good luck.  I hope you have a speedy recovery.  It is always so nice when these things are over with.

Sandi

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Good Luck and get well soon!

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Good luck with your surgery Jane...wishing you a speedy recovery.
hugs sarah

mj Pinney Bears
North Carolina
Website

mj Banner Sponsor

Jane,
Just wanted to send you my best wishes on your surgery and for a speedy recovery.
Hugs, Meg

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Jane...Idon't know what you're going in for but needless to say, I am sure it will be fine and I wish you the best of luck.....

Jenny

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Jenny I am having my gallbladder removed. I've been admitted to hospital seventeen times because of the ghastly thing spending up to a week each time in hospital. The surgeon says he will try keyhole surgery but has his doubts that he will manage that way and will probably have to do the big op as I had previous surgery just above my navel. Fingers crossed!

Jane

lw2ndstar Annapolis, Maryland

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Jane!  I had mine out, and am much happier for it.

I hope you are back on TT really soon - we'll miss you!!
Lynne

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Jane,
I wish you the very best and hope all goes well with your op on Tuesday!! ( I know it will be !!  bear_original )
I will be thinking of you and look forward for your return. we will miss you !!!! :(

Marie

Board footer