Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Yay, Hurray! I finally got my website done! It isn't quite what I had in mind when I started... actually not even close.. But I'm happy with it for now! I'm just happy to have a site up and running.
Until I make the time to learn some html it will do.

Please take a look and let me know if everything comes up and works properly for you. Here is the link:

www.mountaindreamerbears.com

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Anybody want to swap links?

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Hi Bonnie,

I checked out your website and you did a wonderful job. It is very easy to use and the colors are readable.

There was a post earlier about a link swap that was going on, you might want to check it out: http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=13178

Hugs,

Thank you Gijzette, for taking the time to look. I appreciate it! And thank you for the link too. bear_thumb

sarahjane Brisbane

Wow Bonnie what a great site...nice and easy to navigate and all those wonderful bears!!!

I would love to swap links with you......

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Bonnie,
I think your new web site is wonderful...worked like a charm...and I love your work!!! Congratulations!!!

Hugs &

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Hi Bonnie
It is really looking great you have done a good job on it so far. The only thing I noticed was on the R side of a few pages the purple boxes were empty?
Hugs
Gail :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Bonnie what a fantastic site you have done an amazing job with it. It was very clear and easy to navigate. Did you do it in photoshop? I will swap links for sure.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Fantastic webpage- you should be very proud!
Danni

Thank you ALL for taking the time to look and all the nice comments! I do appreciate it. :hug:

Sarah Jane - I'll add your link tomorrow, Thanks!

Hi Gail - Yes those wretched boxes have been a great source of frustration for me. Being an html dodo, (where's the smiley with a dunce hat?) I used a template and while I know just enough to  edit the html and get rid of those boxes, for some reason they just come back when I publish the pages! Arrgh! Well you know what they say, if you can beat'em.... so I have plans for those boxes in the future but for now please just ignore the silly things.

Hi Patsy, Thanks! I've already got you on my link list, I just haven't published it yet.   I did most of the graphics in Photoshop, but did some work in an old Printshop program I have.

Thanks again everyone!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I have added you to mine Bonnie

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

foilbanner.jpgthe web site is great,
i will swap links with you,
hugs Kerren
http://www.kmbears.co.uk/