Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Yay, Hurray! I finally got my website done! It isn't quite what I had in mind when I started... actually not even close.. But I'm happy with it for now! I'm just happy to have a site up and running.
Until I make the time to learn some html it will do.

Please take a look and let me know if everything comes up and works properly for you. Here is the link:

www.mountaindreamerbears.com

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Anybody want to swap links?

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Hi Bonnie,

I checked out your website and you did a wonderful job. It is very easy to use and the colors are readable.

There was a post earlier about a link swap that was going on, you might want to check it out: http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=13178

Hugs,

Thank you Gijzette, for taking the time to look. I appreciate it! And thank you for the link too. bear_thumb

sarahjane Brisbane

Wow Bonnie what a great site...nice and easy to navigate and all those wonderful bears!!!

I would love to swap links with you......

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Bonnie,
I think your new web site is wonderful...worked like a charm...and I love your work!!! Congratulations!!!

Hugs &

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Hi Bonnie
It is really looking great you have done a good job on it so far. The only thing I noticed was on the R side of a few pages the purple boxes were empty?
Hugs
Gail :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Bonnie what a fantastic site you have done an amazing job with it. It was very clear and easy to navigate. Did you do it in photoshop? I will swap links for sure.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Fantastic webpage- you should be very proud!
Danni

Thank you ALL for taking the time to look and all the nice comments! I do appreciate it. :hug:

Sarah Jane - I'll add your link tomorrow, Thanks!

Hi Gail - Yes those wretched boxes have been a great source of frustration for me. Being an html dodo, (where's the smiley with a dunce hat?) I used a template and while I know just enough to  edit the html and get rid of those boxes, for some reason they just come back when I publish the pages! Arrgh! Well you know what they say, if you can beat'em.... so I have plans for those boxes in the future but for now please just ignore the silly things.

Hi Patsy, Thanks! I've already got you on my link list, I just haven't published it yet.   I did most of the graphics in Photoshop, but did some work in an old Printshop program I have.

Thanks again everyone!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I have added you to mine Bonnie

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

foilbanner.jpgthe web site is great,
i will swap links with you,
hugs Kerren
http://www.kmbears.co.uk/