Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Cheryl and Denise recieved your lovely cards with lots of spilling little things enclosed.   Thank-you..... the sad bit is no more cards to come..... when is the next special occasion, easter I guess....

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

I recieved another Valentines today!!!!!!!!
I was feeling all sad knowing that there wouldbe no more cards when I find a beautiful handmade card fron Carolyn Green of Draffin Bears!  Thanks you Carolyn, I just love the pictuer you used!

Bug hugs,
AndreaM

sarahjane Brisbane

Carolyn, Cheryl and Shelli your cards all arrived today...thank you so much  bear_original

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

I received a lovely victorian style card from Carolyn yesterday! Thank you so much.

I think this has been so much fun...I actually waited for the mail everyday :redface:  :redface: because I wanted to see from where in the world mail would come from that day. I know I know what a nerd! :redface:

Is there anyone that hasn't sent out their cards yet? If you haven't (and its OK - life happens) please still do so - getting later ones is just fine - the love in them has just had a chance to 'mature'!
I just don't want someone to miss out on the joy of sending as well as receiving!

Cheryl :rose:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I got a very nice card from Claire (beary-clairey) . . . thanks for the stickers, Claire!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I got another card today thank you Sue Ann, I love the ATC  bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh my goodness, Patsy . . . I'm sorry it was soooooo late!  I sent it way before Valentine's Day.   bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad  But, glad you like the card.

Edmonton

bear_smile I received the sweetest card from Sarah-Jane today - thank you so much! bear_smile
Cheryl bear_flower 

sarahjane Brisbane

OMG Cheryl it took forever to get there!!! I'm so sorry.....I'm glad you liked it though!!  bear_original

Edmonton

Received my last card  bear_cry from Shelli today with the caption:
FORGET LOVE..I'D RATHER FALL IN CHOCOLATE! AMEN!

Thanks Shelli!

Hope everybody had fun with this swap bear_laugh
Cheryl bear_flower

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Thanks so much, Cheryl for organising the card swap and yes it was so much fun .... thank you everyone that sent cards.
They look so beautiful on my mantlepiece I don't want to take them down!

Hugs
Carolyn

bear_flower

nandesign Posts: 361

Yes, thank-you Cheryl...this was a fun swap. I am still waiting for two cards...but I have all of the others up in my sewing room. I left my Christmas cards up until the end of January...

Hugs, Nancy

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Hey Cheryl,
I really did enjoy the swap!  I still have my cards out, but they'll be going away tomorrow.  I have a special box to store all of my TT swap cards,so on days when I feel I need a little extra love I take them out and read them all!
Nancy: I kept my Christmas ones out untill January too!

Big hugs,
AndreaM bear_original

Board footer