Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Aw, sweetie.  I read on your blog that your doggy was sick but this is upgraded to something far more serious, and tragic. I'm so, so sorry for you all who love her.  Just rips your heart out.  Big hugs to you during this really hard time...

bear_cry  :hug:

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

I am so sorry you are having to go thru this, I know some people say that they are only animals, but they are so much more, they are family. I hope you are able to find strength for the days ahead.

:hug:

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

I'm so sorry that Isis is leaving bear_cry Hope you have some special time with her....my doggie, Tater, sends you both his love! :pray: 

JeannieB

bubbles Bearz by Ilze
Canberra

Oh, I know how difficult this must be for you!  2 of our cats passed away a month or so ago (they were both 18 years old) and my mum cried for days and days.  My thoughts are with you.  Sending you LOTS of warm fuzzies!!!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hug big hugs to you and your family Laura. Poor Isis, she is the same age as my Holly who I lost a year ago. It is so heart breaking to loose a pet, especially when they are still so young. My heart breaks for you Laura, this is such a hard thing to go through. Enjoy and cherrish every minute you can with her, she knows you love her.

Hugs Jane.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Densteds Densteds
Website

Oh Laura, I'm so very sorry, I know exactly what you're going through and it just breaks your heart...sending lots of hugs your way...

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

Laura Lynn,
Tender hugs and thoughts your way... :hug:  :hug:  bear_cry

loopylou Posts: 35

God i am so sorry, i now how you feel, i love animals, i really don't no what to say, you proble just want a magic wand, So sorry for you lots of hugs.  :cry:

Louise

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news.  Being a doggy owner myself, I know how precious our little furries are to us - mine is more like another child than a pet.  My thoughts are with you and your family.

Big hugs Ali x

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Thank you so much EVERYONE!!!!!  It has really helped to be able to 'type' about this and feel all of your warm cyber hugs :)

I also have to say a HUGE thank you to all who collect artist bears!!!!!  If it were not for you... I wouldn't be able to stay home with my Sweet Isis in her last days  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_cry  bear_cry Oh, I am so sorry Laura Lynn.  It is so hard to face losing one of our furry babies.....they are so very special in our lives.  I am thinking of you and sending big hugs your way. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh Laura. I am glad you posted the situation as I really believe that talking about it can help. I know Hun how you must be feeling. We love our animals like they were our kids. Enjoy her and love her to bits. I am a great believer in when we lose a pet we will be reunited with them when it is our time. Your beautiful girl will be there waiting with her tail wagging and ready to jump into your lap. I am so sorry as there just are not words to make anything better.

Hugs and Love Louise

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

I'm truly so sorry to hear about your girl, it just rips my heart out.  She knows you love her and that you'll do everything and anything to keep her comforted.  Sending hugs

:hug:
~Chrissi

K Pawz Guest

:hug: Oh Laura, I am so sorry, I know what you are going through and it is never easy. All I can say is give her all the love in the world right now, not like I need to tell you that!! We will be here for you whenever you need, so never worry about posting.

Sending huge hugs to you and your girls :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs,
Krista

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

I felt so sad when I read your post and know how hard it is when a beloved pet is not well.
Sending big hugs to you and Isis. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Nicholasville, KY
Website

THank you SO much!!!  she's getting lots of love  bear_wub  and extra special time outside in the sun.

Today she's having a really good day.  Maybe we'll even get more time than we thought.  But I do remember the vet telling us that she could have a heart embolism (or something like that) at any time and pass away... even on one of her good days.  I'm glad she told us that so if that DOES happen, I'm not shocked.

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  to EVERYONE!!! bear_wub

beary_clairey Luton

Laura,

Having 2 precious dogs myself, what you are experiencing is my greatest fear!!! bear_cry

I too believe that dogs go to heaven and if they don't ..............then I want to go where they go!!!

Hugs

Claire  :pray:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

I'm so sorry.... bear_cry

Nicholasville, KY
Website

THank you all so much!!!   :hug:

Isis has actually had a couple of good days!  We are enjoying every minute we have with her bear_original

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Dear Laura: I saw your blog and your beautiful dogs. It is just heartbreaking to read about your Isis but happy to hear she has good days too.  Keep posting updates. :hug:  :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Sweetheart I FULLY understand all the crying  :hug:   Sending along massive hugs, and really wishing I could send you a miracle  :hug:

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I'm so sorry, Laura.  I felt some tears in my eyes as I read your post.  I hope you enjoy the time you have with Isis.  She looks so sweet in the picture on your blog.  Sending you tons of hugs.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Nicholasville, KY
Website

THank you SO much!!   :hug:

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

My heart goes out to you.  Our pets are our family and this is so hard.  Enjoy all you and take care.

Jane

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

Dear Laura,  I haven't had time lately to do more than lurk occassionally, but I'm so glad that I had a quick look today.

Soak in all the time you have left with Isis and don't forget to make happy memories.

Luv and hugs from 'Cane Whippet' and me,

Board footer