Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

K Pawz Guest

bear_cry  bear_cry Oh Louise, I am so sorry for your loss!! I know exactly how you feel and it is not easy, time will make it easier but never better.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: Hugs to you and Garnet.

Hugs,
Krista

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Aw Louise and Garnet, I am so saddened to hear of your loss of your sweet Tiddy Bear. It is so heartbreaking to lose one of our much loved family members. They are never "just a dog" They are God's special family members who love unconditionally and never expect anything in return. We have all felt that heartbreak and I know it will take time, but I pray you feel better soon.
HUGS
Sonya

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Aww Louise it is so sad, it is such a painful thing to happen.  I am thinking of you too and sending you hugs  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Pauline

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Dear Louise and Garnet I am so very sorry to hear that you have lost your darling Sydney. Our animals are indeed like our children, especially our dogs and cats.
Louise you said

I know some will think this is so silly of us as Sydney was just a dog, but to us she was our .

Not silly at all, Sydney was not just a dog she was YOUR dog and a beloved member of your family. I send you both HUGE HUGS and cuddles, I know they won't really help very much lot but take time to grieve over your darling friend. I'll say a pray for both of you and in memory of Sydney.

Huge hugs to both of you. Hugs Jane.
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Please forgive me because I am new, but I have been in this position myself and know how much it hurts to lose one of our closest companions. My thoughts are with you and your family including your other dogs whom I am sure are feeling the gap Tiddy has left too.  :hug:

Hugs, Ali x

Densteds Densteds
Website

Louise, my eyes filled with tears reading about your dear pup,  bear_cry  bear_cry I am so very very sad for you & Garnet.... Please know that I am thinking of you both and sending my love & lots of hugs. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
May your darling girl rest in peace..
huge hugs,
Denise.

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of Tiddy :hug:

Click here ...... http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

So sorry to hear of your beloved Tiddy, Louise.
They make up such an important part of the family and my thoughts and hugs are with you.

Hugs
Carolyn
:hug:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

OH Louise and Garnet!!!  I am SO sorry!!!!!!!!!   You know I understand what you are going thru and my thoughts are with you  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Oh Lousie, I'm so sorry for your loss, I understand how you feel about your fur babies. I'm the same way!
Sending hugs your way and again I'm so sorry!  :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Louise  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: .  Take your time and heal.  We will always be here for you.  It's never easy to lose soemone you love so dearly.  Take care of yourself. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Louise and Garnet I am so sad to hear about your beloved Sydney.  Every creature God puts on this earth is special and it breaks your heart when you lose one that has touched your life so deeply.  I've been there too and completely understand the hole it leaves.   Take care !    :hug:  :hug:

dogdayafternoon South

Dear Louise & Garnet,  Heart felt saddness here for you and your other loved ones.  Prayers being sent your way that help ease the pain of your loss~

From time to time, people tell me, "lighten up, it's just a dog,"
or, "that's a lot of money for just a dog."

They don't understand the distance traveled, the time spent, or the costs involved for "just a dog."

Some of my proudest moments have come about with "just a dog."

Many hours have passed and my only company was "just a dog,"
but I did not once feel slighted.

Some of my saddest moments have been brought about by "just a dog,"
and in those days of darkness, the gentle touch of "just a dog" gave me comfort and reason to overcome the day.

If you, too, think it's "just a dog," then you will probably not understand
phrases like "just a friend," "just a sunrise," or "just a promise."

"Just a dog" brings into my life the very essence of friendship, trust,
and pure unbridled joy.

"Just a dog" brings out the compassion and patience that make me a better person.

Because of "just a dog", I will rise early, take long walks and look longingly to the future.

So for me and folks like me, it's not "just a dog" but an embodiment of all the hopes and dreams of the future,
the fond memories of the past, and the pure joy of the moment.

"Just a dog" brings out what's good in me and diverts my thoughts away
from myself and the worries of the day.

I hope that someday they can understand that it's not "just a dog",
but the thing that gives me humanity and keeps me from being
"just a man or woman."

So the next time you hear the phrase "just a dog"
just smile...
because they "just don't understand."

Written by an unknown Doctor of Veterinary Medicine.
From the Therapy Dog Inc. News Magazine 

God bless~
Fondly, Debbie

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

Dear Louise and Garret,  I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved pet.  It is always hard to loose a loved one, be it two legged or four.  All the best to you both.

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

dear Louise and Garnet, I am so very sorry to hear your news about Sydney, I understand totally how our pets are members of our family, my thoughts and hugs go out to you xx  :hug:  :hug:

Catherine  :hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh Louise and Garnet, I am so sorry.  Hugest hugs and love to you both  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

beary_clairey Luton

I'm so sorry for your loss!!! If being upset about losing your baby doggy is silly then I am silly too with you !!!

I have 2 dogs, one of which has to have an op tomorrow. I would be bereft if anything happened to them!!!

Big Hugs

Claire

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Louise and Garnet, how sad, sending big hugs and we all understand what our pets mean to us, they are truely part of our families.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

I certainly know where my friends are! They are all here on TT.

Thank you everyone for your wonderful thoughts and good wishes. Also a very big thank you to all who sent e-mails and PM's.

We are truly blessed in every way!

Hugs Louise and Garnet

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I to am very sorry to hear of your loss. Take time to heal, we will miss seeing you but will be so glad when you return.
                                               Bear Hugs .....Jodi Falk

Board footer