Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL
minkbears wrote:

I have another animal to share...this one is imaginary. I call them Alieoops and they are related to the hedgehog but with soft fur instead of stiff spines.

I had to do a double take this little guy looks real...
I was trying to figure out what he was... A small puppy?
Then I saw the seams on the paws...
But still a great lttle guy!!!
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Sue Ann - The Hippo is great...

Honestly I don't see how you all find time for these challenges. I don't have the time... wish I did.

All fo the pieces look wonderful!

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Sharing Jim Panzee.

By: Jodi Falk

monkeyandgroupfromshop016.jpg

xolo-a-go-go xolo-a-go-go

hello i am new to this site! and very late for this challenge too. I p[osted my creation anyway it is a chinese crested hairless dog soft sculpture.hows that for  unusual LOL.. hope to meet more of you I am rather new to bear makeing as I have always made toy dogs..

Stellajella Wien

I didn´t dare putting my "different beast" in here....I wasn´t sure if this species really exists  bear_tongue
Here´s my Hippotomir:
P1010002b.jpg

Gaby bear_flower

xolo-a-go-go xolo-a-go-go

hey great minds think alike :dance:  I too just finished a dragon he is needle felted, and 15 inches tall my wrists hurt! I call him Draco he is airbrushed with fabric inks and his claws teehttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120042162615th horns ect arepolymer clay... he was a creative work out!

svgartistbears Posts: 62

Hello everyone i hope you are all well and been busy with your stitches bringing new teds into the world, i know i have done, my two little nieces asked me to make them a special cow to host a teddy bears picnic at their local school, they live in a farming district, the first ting in the area was a dairy factory with chessemakers brought out from holladn especially for it way back, so they named the cow Gerda the Jersey of all things and so i thought i would post her in here, its a bit embarrasing cos up against  all of these gorgeous creations she is very ordinary indeed, but i am a tad proud only cos i couldnt find a pattern anywhere for a cow so had to devise one, she is mark 2 of the pattern the first one looked more like road kill crossed with a bull dog, but it is a cool process to test yourself huh? and i gotta say shes the most loved toy ive given them, so guess whos their favourite uncle. best wishes to all and each teddy bear maker, i adore your work its so inspiring for us newbies in here. bear_flower
Copy_of_gerda_in_the_daisypatch_closeup.jpg
gerda_jersey.jpg

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Oh Shayne !!! I love"Gerda" bear_wub  Good job bear_thumb  I went to your site and your miniature bears are delightful :clap:  :clap: Sorry that  I did not get to welcoming you to our forum sooner. There are so many new members coming all the time that it is hard to keep up! Welcome to TT. I am looking forward to see more of your work in  here.
bear hugs and Golly smiles.
Gladys

Thanks so much Gladys, checked out your site as well, its just really great and your teddy bears are sooo cute and huggable, hope to see you around here again.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Shayne I just love your Gerda! bear_wub What a brilliant character face she has. I gather the children fell in love with her? :dance:  :dance:
Wendy

Thanks so much Wendy for your lovely comments bear_flower , I have been inspired by your work for so long now, I think Your Pocket Puddles and Kangaroos are soo gorgeously made. bear_thumb  bear_thumb

sarahjane Brisbane

Well Shayne Gerda is just gorgeous...it's no wonder your nieces fell in love with her!!!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Gerda's adorable. She's a real girly cow; you can tell by her pink nose and ears, and I just noticed the udder. Really cute...  bear_rolleyes

Sarah-Jane & Marlys, Thankytou so much for your lovely comments, Im glad you like my moo cow, I took a peek at your work too it's just beautiful! The mind boggles at what you can create in fur doesnt it? when i look around TT i sure see we are all very gifted at bringing fur to life and theres not a better feeling when a cute face suddenly appears with a few stitches here and there, and they bring so much joy to others too, it makes it all worth the effort doesnt it? bear_flower  bear_flower  heres a flower for you both. bear_happy

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

oh, super cow :-)
welcome to tt
cat xxx

Hello Cat how are ya doing? Hope you're having a creative summer bear_flower Thnks for lovely coment bear_happy

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

Wow, love all the "beasts" here !Kathy, your little one just tugs and my heart strings  bear_wub

Shayne, I think your cow is fabulous!  Well done.  Might I say too you have a very interesting background - I just read your profile on your website bear_original

Thanks so much Catherine, for your lovely comments, yer my life has been really interesting and diverse., love your teds theyre magnifique, i just realised youre from Melbourne too, good stuff hope to see you sometime

Board footer