Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Oh Wow Paula ... he is just beautiful. You have been very busy lately I can hardly keep up with all the bears you have made. They are all soooooo gorgeous.

Betty is definately coming to see you at Hugglets, I gave her a list with Stand 75 clearly marked!!! I just wish I'd had some money to give her too!!!! bear_grin

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Oh my goodness Paula, Claude is outstanding  bear_wub he has the most adorable face  bear_wub

Hugs
Vicki

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

wow paula - another super bear - now have you linked to my blog yet ??
not stalked you for a few days to see if you have !!!

must mention hugglets here as i dont know if my hugglets link is being read - but im not well enough to attend
rather gutted i must say - but ther are no trains from weymouth - engineering rubbish - and i cant cope with the drive and atend the show !

bummer
so dont forget to miss me everyone
cat xxxxx

svgartistbears Posts: 62

OH my - if only i had the money to buy that bear and let him live down under, he is to die for, Gosh is it wrong for a grown guy to say that  Claude bears cheeks are soo kissable?  :crackup:
Cos its true!!! hehe, he's sensational Paula in Every way. If he's going in a show he's got my first prize vote for sure. What a gorgeous Bear  Congratulations Paula :hug:  :hug:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Shayne, you'll make me blush!  bear_tongue   So glad you've all enjoyed the pic of Claude, I really enjoyed making him.  Sorry to hear you're under the weather Cat, get well soon and there'll always be another Hugglets, so don't be too disappointed you didn't make it this time. bear_flower How exciting to hear that your friend can definitely make it to London Sandi ... an intrepid traveller indeed!  Wish I was that brave ... in reverse, if you see what I mean ... er, does that make any sense at all?  No?  Thought not!  :crackup:

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Oooh nooo, no Cat? Nooo! What will I do without someone there I can count on being as mad as I am???  bear_cry

I know how you feel about the trains: I made the mistake of travelling to Leeds on Saturday to shop, only to get to the station and be told of a 'cable theivery' between there and wakefield westgate... just where I was travelling bear_tongue I mean come on... who steals a CABLE?!?

I will be there, so run away all stall holders! You'll know it's me by the sloth hanging round my neck, and the slightly bemused non-bear making friend trailing behind bear_happy

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Outstanding Paula and Vickie!

Have had a blast with this thread!

Hugs Louise

Weymouth
Website

awwww sorry chloe !
im sure we'd have hit it off and id have loved stroking your lorth oops sloth !!!
erk
back to bed cat - if only - i have 3 chidlers at home !

now paula have you linked to my blog yet ???
heehee
im sure i will get to others - it will rmain my ambition !
cat xxx

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I will try once more and see if this post takes.
Louise Your clown is glorious. I so love the vibrancy of the red you used.
Paula as usual truely wonderful clowns. My favourite being Claude. I'm a sucker for black and white.
And Vicki what an adorable wee clown. I just love this challenge.
Wendy

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

ralph.jpgThis is my first clown bear (of my own design at least). He is pretty much sold already on Bid4bears.

Marion

Weymouth
Website

aww marrion hes lovely what a sweet face
not surprised he getting solded !

cat xxx

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

Just wanted to pop my head in.  All the clown bears are just gorgeous everyone!  bear_wub  Well done  :clap:  :clap:

I haven't got around to making mine yet, but hopefully soon!  Deadline is coming up  bear_shocked

Kent
Website

Yay, a Marion clown!!  I'm not surprised he's found a new home already Marion, he's lovely!  Full of sparkle!!  bear_thumb

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I must say that each and every one of the clown bears and fish are wonderful ... sorry that I haven't been commenting on them as they have been posted. You are all amazing artists in your right. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Weymouth
Website

lovely bear ellen, im so sorry i couldnt meet you at hugglets - i love your friends work too, it loks like the kind of thing i'd love to fill my nursery with .... the okidoki pigglets are my fave ...

and thankyou patsy for giving my clown fish a mention heehee
cat xxx

Weymouth
Website

ah well, you must tell her - perhaps one dayu soon she might here from me
and thanks
cat xxxx

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Clown-Bear---Sweet-Pea.JPGHope you all like Sweet Pea - I have posted her before in New Members and it was suggested that I enter her here into the Challenge section.

Thanks for looking.

Marg bear_original

WA

I am so glad that you did post her here she's adorable!!!
Gidday Marg, welcome to TT
Wendy

WA

i love your friends work too,

Kajsa's work is absolutely amazing

I for one one love her hippos in bathing suits!

I have missed something here. I want to see Hippos wearing bathing suits Ellen?pretty please?
Kissy Kissy
Wendy bear_grin

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

Just letting everyone know my clown bear was a disaster, in fact he's in the bin!  The head just went all weird and wasn't up to my usual standards.  Still hoping to get another one done before the deadline......

Weymouth
Website

sorry to hear you had a disaster catherine
i'll make you a nice cup of tea ....

cat xxxx

Teddy09328 Esche B�r

When ends the challenges? I read it only now and I will make too a Clown. I have time for it?????

WA

Thanks Ellen, I had a wonderful time browseing!! :dance:  :dance: Your friend has a wonderfully furtile imagination!!!! and is a talented pattern maker to boot :dance:
Back to topic..........
I should have my next clown finished by the end of the weekend (fingers crossed) bear_grin
Wendy

Weymouth
Website

hi ho wendy - anddo you have a parcel yet ???
heehee
cat xxxx

Kent
Website
Teddy09328 wrote:

When ends the challenges? I read it only now and I will make too a Clown. I have time for it?????

Yes, there's still time Annett and you are very welcome to join in!  bear_flower

Board footer