Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

Wow, thanks for all the photos - it was almost (but not quite) as good as being there!  What a lot of wonderful bears!!

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

:clap: Great  pictures Jane, I loved looking at all there was to offer and the way the bears were displayed.  Of course it was great to see the Three Oclock Bears, one of my favorite artists. But all in all they were so great to see and I wish I could be there.  Someday maybe, you never know. Once again thanx for the Pics!

svgartistbears Posts: 62

Just superb. Everyone involved and the stand holders you should all be so proud of yourselves, that was a stunning show, the stalls were  teddy eyecandy to behold, you would feel like a kid in a lolly shop visiting that show. bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh Jane Jane Jane !!!!  bear_wub  Thank you so much for taking great photos !!!!!!!!  bear_flower
I love you !!!!!!  :hug:

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

WOW!  So many talented artists in one place!  So many great photos - a feast for sore eyes!!!!  Thank you sooo much for the wonderful photos Jane!  You have made your side of the world not seem that far away - it was just like being there (well, almost!) Thankyou!
Marg  bear_original

calabear Cala Bear Den
Winnipeg, MB

Thank you for all the pictures Jane!  It's almost as good as being there...well not quite as my wallet would be a little emptier if I was there.

hugs
carola

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Jane thank you for your wonderful photo's and report it is always great to see the shows we can't get to. I hope you had a good show Jane and didn't take much home with you.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Thank you Chloe and Ellen for your photo's and reports, everyone looks as though they were having a good time.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

You are such a gem, Jane for taking all those wonderful photos and to share them with us.
Your table looks so great with all your adorable creations.
Thank you so much.
One day I would so much love to go and visit the hugglets show - all those lovely bear artists and their beautiful bears.

Hugs
Carolyn

bear_flower

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Arrived back home yesterday and need to download my pictures. Thank you Jane- it was nice meeting up once again and getting a 2nd time view of the show.

Lynette

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

Thankyou Jane for all your wonderful photos, It was great to see the fair and to see so many fantastic Bears under one roof.  I am hoping I will be able to attend the next one in Feb. as it looks great fun bear_original 
I followed the link from another forum and discovered a whole new Teddy Bear world and have just joined up.  Looking forward to meeting everyone.

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Jane, thanks so much for the fabulous photos I felt like I was at the show, thanks a lot well done everyone.  :hug:

Board footer