No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Lucky me  :dance:
Look what I got in the mail today.

My christmas ornament from Ellen (Elle)

elleornament_1.jpg

Isn´t she just beautiful.
I just needed something to chear me up today - and there she was.
She is SO lovely  bear_wub
Thank you Ellen for making such a lovely and beautiful ornament.
I was the lucky one who got it. :dance:  :dance:
:hug:

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Tina--lucky you!!! Ellen, that little bear is completely adorable!!! bear_wub

Tracey Smith, your ornament with the dangling arms and legs it soo cute!!!  And I love the little bear face Tammy made for Jodi!

I'm glad to see the Teddy Talk Christmas tree is filling up. Thank you for putting that together again Tammy! :hug:

Would everyone please post a photograph of your ornament in this thread when you receive it? I know that makes it quite long, but as the organizer I like to keep track of who has received her ornament and having them in one place is helpful.

Hopefully all the ornaments have been made and are on their way to their new homes!!

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Lucky Tina!  That is the cutest teddy bear!  Love the little arms and legs and the hat i the best!

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Everyone's ornaments are just wonderful.  I'm kicking myself for not participating this year...OUCH!!!   My life has just been too much and I was afraid of adding something to it...but boy a new cute ornament would have made me happy both in the giving and the receiving.

Someone remind me of this next year, please!!!!   :crackup:

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

Tina, so glad you like the ornament.  bear_original   She was fun to make, and she arrived in Denmark so quickly!  I just mailed it last Thursday.

Everyone's ornaments are so beautiful, and the ornament tree is already looking very special.  bear_wub

:hug:

Ellen

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

HPIM1261.JPGHPIM1255.JPGHPIM1257.JPGMy suspense is over in my exchange bear_grin  this is what I got from Dilu.  :hug:  :hug: :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :hug:  :hug: My little beautiful tiny gollie with christmas rif plus a beautiful hand made snow flake,and my christmas card too!Thank You so....much Dilu  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_wub  bear_wub  :dance:  :dance: I will cherish them always.My ornament will always be up each year and snowflake my card will be up on my door then it will go in my special album i have made especially for all my bear artist friends cards that arrive. :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :hug:  :hug: Dilu I am so excited to recieve your ornament! "Camera did not take very clear picture of my snow flake and christmas card" "Or I should say I didn't. bear_grin " Sorry! Now to brag whom ever comes in this house.

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Everyone's bears (and golly!) are so cute...what a fun swap!  I love how they are all so different.

I'm hoping that the postie in xyz will be fleet of foot and deliver my parcel to my swap partner in the next day or so.

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Tina Your ornament is just adorble. :hug:  :hug:

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Hi All,
I finally got my ornament on the way today. I hope it arrives before Christmas! I won't say where it is going but it is going out of the country!
TTFN
Amy

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

The mailman arrived late today with a huge box. I just opened my ornament and guess what .........it was from Patty of Swan Valley Bears.  I was right , she got my name AGAIN this year- What a SCREAM !!   I can't find 2 batteries that work in this house so I can 't post a picture.  But, I just had to share my excitement.

I am just so thrilled with my ornament, and can't believe the amount of work that went into it.  It is just so creative and gorgeous .      bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub So , first thing tomorrow I'll post a pic of my "Elf"  .  She even included a Christamas dishcloth to accompany the Dishtowel she sent with my ornament last year.  What a sweetie.

Edited Dec10th- Here is my ornament from Patty

Patty_ornament_2.jpg

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Geez sorry to be so rude in my excitement....

Ellen your bear is adorable.  Love the colors too.

Dilu , how great to have a Golly in the mix.  It isjust so cute peeking out from all the boughs.

I'll update the tree in the morning.  I am off to bed, I'm exhausted.

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Yea ! ! !  That was quick, Tammy.  Good ol' USPS.  I'm so glad you like him.

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

Tami of Dolls N Dreams, i got your gift last week!!!!!  :hug:  Sorry just thank you now since i was pretty busy finishing mine! hahahha I love your ornament! bear_wub  when i saw the package I was so excited and show off to my collegues at once, even my boss said it look great and cute  :hug: i'll find my camera than post the picture on the tree hehehe... its in my office and going to be there all year round!

bear_cry this got me worried.. who ever get mine, i hope you like it?it comes from my heart and i do enjoy making it, but just need to work on my skills to make it whole lot better...  bear_grin hope you will like it still   :pray: ... maybe by next week you will received it if there is no red tape in the post office somewhere not north and not south of Taiwan! hahahhaa guess where.... hmmmmmm

and tami E, thanks and a job well done for organizing this  :clap:  :clap: ...

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

YAY! My little dude is no his way.... I hope my partner likes it... geez, some of these are soooo great! I can't wait to see what ends up in my mailbox!  :dance: WHEW... This ornament gave me a run for my money. Hard to finish with a toddler running off with my ribbon spools!

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Mine will be in the mail tomorrow!  Hope it arrives before Xmas!  Sorry if it doesn't :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Great picture of your elf-bear, Tammy.  I'm glad you took such a good picture of him because I didn't get a chance to photo him before he left on his journey cross-country and north to Canada.

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado
mingrul wrote:

Tami of Dolls N Dreams, i got your gift last week!!!!!  :hug:  Sorry just thank you now since i was pretty busy finishing mine! hahahha I love your ornament! bear_wub  when i saw the package I was so excited and show off to my collegues at once, even my boss said it look great and cute  :hug: i'll find my camera than post the picture on the tree hehehe... its in my office and going to be there all year round!

bear_cry this got me worried.. who ever get mine, i hope you like it?it comes from my heart and i do enjoy making it, but just need to work on my skills to make it whole lot better...  bear_grin hope you will like it still   :pray: ... maybe by next week you will received it if there is no red tape in the post office somewhere not north and not south of Taiwan! hahahhaa guess where.... hmmmmmm

and tami E, thanks and a job well done for organizing this  :clap:  :clap: ...

Hi, glad you like him, I have a picture here of him, happy holidays

orn3.jpg

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

I just received the most beautiful ornament from Gail Parsons of Walnut Tree Corner!!!!!!!
Her name if Frosticle Snowflake and she's just the most beautiful little thing! I will try to get her picture posted tomorrow......having a bit of camera trouble.
She is blue and white with the swwetest little face and she is attached to the most beautiful snowflake that has hand placed crystals and bead work!  It's just fantastic! Frosticle arrived in a beautifully hand made colour co-ordinated box with sparkles and snowflakes on it too!
She looks wonderful on my tree, well, when I actually have her on the tree..........I keep taking her down to look at her and admire her.............and yes play with her bear_grin
A huge thank you to you Gail I really love her bear_wub

Hugs,
AndreaM bear_original

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Wow!  Lucky you, Ellen.  What a treasure to put on your tree for years to come!!!!!  And I bet your kids will really love it!  Mine would........  Love Patty's ornament too.  And of course the golly!  Everyone has done such tremendous work!

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Lucky! Lucky !its just amazingly beautiful. bear_thumb Patty. I want one too!  bear_grin just kidding! :hug:  :hug:

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Wow Ellen!!
You are so lucky
Wendy has made a great decoration!!!
My ornament has not arrived yet!!
Maybe today
Hugs
Tracey

Gail P Walnut Tree Corner Bears By Gail
Suffolk

Hi Andrea,
I am so glad you like Frosticle Snowflake and that she arrived safely bear_thumb . I have been having terrible trouble trying to get onto the internet for the last two days, I have resorted to nabbing my daughters lap top to try and catch up with everything!
All the ornaments are just beautiful. The TT Tree is going to be wonderful (and very full up!) when it is finished.

Tiny Hugs
Gail

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Well, my little friend has left for his big adventure to his new Christmas tree, I must say he did look very small in his big express post parcel, but that's just to make sure he arrives safely!

I have been so impressed with the gorgeous ornaments going up on the TT tree, it's amazing the talent that is housed right here- well done EVERYBODY :clap:  :clap:  :clap: .

I can't wait to see what's going up on the tree next, I check in every day, but if the decos we've had so far are anything to go by I'm sure I'm going to keep drooling.....

Thanks Tami and Tammy for all of your great work  :thumbsup:

Mel

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Oh, a wonderful Puddle to add to the tree !  You did a beautiful job Wendy.

I can't wait to see pics of Frosticle Snowflake.  Sounds sparkly !

Christine Christine Pike Bears
Norfolk, UK
Website

Well, I finally finished my little chap and he will be on his way today...
Hugs,
Chrisx

Board footer