Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

My ornament went off last week and so I hope it reaches its new home in time! No trips across the water...but definitely went south....(nah, that would be telling too much!) All the ornaments have been so cute, each one different but I'd be happy to have any of them on my tree. Oooooo the anticipation bear_wacko  bear_wacko
Does any one else get nervous that the recipient won't like what you made? Inquiring minds (or whats left of mine bear_grin ) want to know!

Cheryl bear_flower

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney
cherylbruinwerks wrote:

Does any one else get nervous that the recipient won't like what you made? Inquiring minds (or whats left of mine bear_grin ) want to know!

Cheryl bear_flower

Definitely, but I'm like you Cheryl I would be sooo happy with any of the little creations that have gone up on the TT tree, my other main worry was that with all of the luck we usually have with the postman, how do we know what to report if anything goes wrong (like a sidetracked teddy to Greenland!)?

Mel

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Yes Cheryl, I think it will always be.  bear_grin  and then that HUGE relief when the email comes and they say they loved it.  bear_grin  Why do we always doubt ourselves?
Wendy

The tree is looking brilliant!

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Hi everyone look what I received in th mail today from Tami  :dance:

bear_orn.jpg

It came in a lovely tin and inside the tin was a lovely tag

bear_tin.jpg

bear_and_tag.jpg

I was soooo excited. Tami I have been checking the mail every day and your ornament was well worth the wait.  Thank you sooo much!! :)

Hugs
Tracey

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Hi again
Sorry I forgot to rotate the photo. :redface:

bear_orn1.jpg

I am so pleased with my ornament I have hung it on our christmas tree and it looks soooo beatutiful
Once again many thanks Tami

Hugs
Tracey

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

ornament.jpgHi All,

I got the most wonderful little miniature bear sitting on a bell from Melissa in New Zealand on Saturday. It is 2-1/4 inches total! He is a perfect little white bear with a red nose & collar. He has red fingers & toes & is sittling on a red & white striped bell.  I am going to have to try to take another picture because this one isn't very sharp.

Tammy, I don't know how you do something that small!  Thank you, Thank you!

Amy Thornton

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Oooh Amy, I am so relieved it finally arrived!  I worry when every single one of my packages goes out   bear_noexpression   And so pleased that you like it.  I was trying to get the bear to be under an inch but darn it - he was just over!!

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Hi all!
Just wanted to post the lovely ornament I received in the mail today!  This adorable ornament was made by Kirsten Evans of Bears 'n Bows!  He arrived in a very cute little teddy bear box.  I just love him!  Thanks so much, Kirsten, and thank you also for the very nice note!  I hope you and your family have a great holiday season!!!

P1010053_Large_Web_view.jpg

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Melissa,
I ADORE him! & No worrys about him being over an inch. He is sitting down so no one will know!
Thanks again!
Amy

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I love all of the new ornaments.  Each one is so very different and made with love.  Handmade gifts are just so special.   I have added all of them to  tree #1.  Yep, I need another tree already ! 

The next ornament to be posted goes on the top of tree #2  :dance:

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

Connie~ YAY glad he made it to you before Christmas - was starting to wonder what was up with the post office! HA
Hope you like him.. I used an older pattern of mine, and it was a struggle after a few years not making bears.

Can't wait to get mine!!

K Pawz Guest

Whooo hoo, i guess Daphne gets the top of tree #2!!! I love my Beau Jangles from the talented Daphne Blau! this little guys is just fabulous!!!! I looooove him....thank you so much Daphne, sorry I didn't get this posted yesterday when the postman arrived with him on a Sunday! Isn't he adorable!

Big Hugs,
Krista
Backroadbears.jpg

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

I received the most wonderful snow fairy ornament from Katrina Miller. It is sooo tiny, how did you even sew him. Katrina also included a wonderful card with a little poem that I hope she doesn't mind me sharing and some paper snowflakes that she cuts out of paper.

Katrina, I just love Snowdrop and he will be in my collection all year. I just love fairies.

Could you possibly post the picture you took of him? My house is under remodel and I'm not sure where I moved the camera too.

The poem Katrina enclosed in a little handmade card is:
I've heard, by work of
        mouth
That you don't get much
   snow down south,
So, when this snow fairy
   landed at my door,
I knew who he was
      intended for.
  Bringing snow and
Christmas Cheer,
Snowdrop can finally say
     "I'm here!"
  Merry Christmas!

Hugs and Merry Christmas!

djbbears Queensland

PC180008.JPGYippppeee am so happy today received  my ornament from one of my fav's..ELLEN bear_wub  had happy tears as he is adorable and just love him thank you from the bottom of my heart, gawd I sound mushy.....Thank you every so kindly will treasure him :hug:  :hug:  :hug: Just love the happy feet card its so cute :hug:  :hug:

Debbie bear_flower

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

bear_cry how come no one got my ornament yet! yikes... hope the snow storm is not causing the delay... :pray: hope someone got a package from taiwan.....  bear_cry  bear_cry  snifffff

by the way, all ornanments here are just so cute! bear_wub

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Tammys-ornament.JPGSo many beautiful ornaments - they all look so wonderful and many thanks Tammy for decorating the tree.

I had taken a photo of the wonderful bear ornament that Tammy sent  me and I posted it on another thread.
The photos I took, were from my mobile phone as the camera was at work.
I have now taken another photo and will post it here. it looks great on our tree!

Hugs
Carolyn  bear_flower

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Has mine got to Canada yet ???? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Edmonton
Jodi Falk wrote:

Has mine got to Canada yet ???? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well...I can't speak for all of Canada.... :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
There has been huge storms in the East so if its going there it may be held up - apparently some folks won't make it home for Christmas bear_cry

Cheryl bear_flower

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

swap-ornament.jpgI just received my wonderful ornament from Connie of Booggsie Bears! bear_wub  bear_wub :dance:  :dance:  Thank you Connie. It came in a lovely christmas box! It's a traditional bear head ornament with a center seam. I have it displayed on my christmas tree for all to see!!!!!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I'm so glad you got your ornament, Krista! Beau Jangles must have connections at the post office to get a Sunday delivery!
:crackup:

Those ornaments who haven't made it to their destinations yet: it's Christmastime folks! Loads more packages being shipped than usual. And bad weather in many places doesn't help. Have patience.... international shipping can take forever... we've had so many frustrated discussions about that when shipping our bears. We work so hard on something special to then put it at the mercy of postal workers. bear_ermm  But hang in there and stay calm. I for one am very impatiently waiting for my ornament to arrive from God knows where but just like everyone else has done thus far.... I'll post that I've gotten it just as soon as it arrives so it's creator will know. Jodi - I'm sure your recipient will do the same! And when ever our ornaments arrive they'll be very special whether it's Christmas (which would of course be ideal) or Easter!!!

:hug:

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Goodness gracious!  That did take just forever to arrive, didn't it?  But I'm so glad you have it now, Linda, and that you are happy with your ornament!  Merry Christmas!!!  Thank you for taking a lovely photo of the ornament.  I didn't take one myself before I packed her off on her long journey!!!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Mine hasn't even shipped yet (slowpoke Shel) but it's going domestic and I'll be shipping it with expedited delivery so just in case you're waiting on one, it might still be en route, but sure to make it to you by Christmas.. bear_original

Katrina's Miniatures Katrina's Miniatures
Website

snowdrop-5.jpgYay Gijzette, I'm glad you like Snowdrop!  I'm glad he finally got there!  Haha, thanks for sharing the poem bear_original  I had fun. 
I'll post a picture, but I didn't take any on a solid background.  So, here's Snowdrop.  His snowflake has real glass glitter on it.

mingrul Our Blue Iguana
Carolyn Green wrote:

So many beautiful ornaments - they all look so wonderful and many thanks Tammy for decorating the tree.

I had taken a photo of the wonderful bear ornament that Tammy sent  me and I posted it on another thread.
The photos I took, were from my mobile phone as the camera was at work.
I have now taken another photo and will post it here. it looks great on our tree!

Wow! caroyln, that is one great looking tree.... can you send it to taiwan?  bear_grin I dont mind waiting after new year! bear_tongue  i would love to have it in my room, looks so festive... .....

:hug: Ming

Edmonton

So I get home from work and my darling son says: "Oh, some mail came for you today, some cards and a package...I think its your ornament from those bear people" 
Me: (still with coat on, briefcase in hand)"WHERE!!!! WHERE?????"
Son: "I don't know...I brought it in I think...I put it down somewhere probably..."

2 hours later...we still haven't found it!!! and its a SMALL house! bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko
KIDS!
Cheryl bear_ermm

Board footer