Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Lucky Lynne to get a sweet ornament from Helen , made with love I'm sure.  She is such a wonderful and kind lady !

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton
Daphne wrote:

Ok, well, now that the Postal Fairy is done getting Jane's ornament to her in Canada that fairy had better get flittin' it's wings down here and work it's magic as I still haven't received mine yet......

Sorry Daphne...the Postal fairy isn't done up here yet! I haven't received yet and my recipient hasn't gotten her's yet either...I just can't wait!

Cheryl bear_flower

nandesign Posts: 361

Hi Daphne:

I am with you...I'm still waiting for the postal fairy too! I don't think mine has been delivered either...!

Hugs, Nancy

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

I'm pouting! bear_angry The Postal Fairy has now had my package to Canada 12 Days..... Well, 12 days of Christmas! Maybe tomorrow!

Amy

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

My camera is packed away because of the divorce thing so please take a picture your self and share, Thanks !!!

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

bear.jpg
I got my bear ornament! He came with a cute beary box and placemat. So sweet! Thank you Debbie (djbbears)! I like him alot and he is hanging out on my mantle - my tree is ornament free because of my toddler!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

What a cutie you have there Kirsten! (By the way... you have a PM!)

OK..... how do I get in touch with the Head of the Postal Fairies?????????  bear_angry

As much as I love Christmas my tree comes down the day after Christmas..... I'm going to have to leave it up until my ornament comes so I can enjoy it a while!
bear_original

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

PM's ya right back!

Isn't my ornament CUTE! So glad he was in my mailbox - I was getting worried that my postal worker knew what it wa sand kept it!! LOL
Waiting to see how long it takes until Maddy realizes its a bell too and then she'll drag it around the house!

clare14 Country Bears
England

I'm really concerned about the one I sent, it was sent in plenty of time, awwwww I hope it gets there in time for Christmas, I keep checking about a hundred times a day!!   bear_original   Please post person - PLEASE!!!   :pray:  :pray:  :pray:

djbbears Queensland

kirsten....so glad he finally arrived was getting a little worried...glad you liked him enjoy bear_flower  bear_flower  :hug:  :hug:

Debbie

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

bear_cry Still no ornament. bear_cry

Clare, you didn't send yours to Newbury, NH USA by chance, did you??? bear_happy

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Another darling ornament! I love the hat!
bear_wub
By my calculations there are still eleven people who have not received ornaments yet. Hopefully there is no one who has not sent hers yet...
We'll just have to be as patient as we can with the postal service. What else can we do?

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

We can whine!!!  :crackup:

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Christine Christine Pike Bears
Norfolk, UK
Website

Well, I think my ornament has reached its destination - according to the post office, anyway... I just hope my swappee has taken safe delivery of it :pray:

The mail seems to be REALLY slow this year!!
Hugs,
Chris

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Only one more mailing day for my ornament to reach its new home in time for Christmas........I was told it would get there by yesterday at the latest.  It didn't! bear_sad  How frustrating!! Praying for monday's mail :pray: ...............

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Here's a picture of the adorable ornament I received from Carolyn Green.  Thank you so much, Carolyn ! ! !  Sorry for taking so long to post the picture.  I've been quite busy ooohing and aaahing over my new grandbaby.  Not much access to the computer either.

IMG_0169_Small.JPG

clare14 Country Bears
England

Now Daphne, that would be telling!!   bear_happy   Mine was posted well within the time for last postings too, boo hoo!!  Let's all pray for the postal fairies for tomorrow's delivery!!    :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:

belle Gold Coast QLD

Mine really should be there   :pray:  :pray:  :pray: Please let him arrive today !!

Kirsty

Katrina's Miniatures Katrina's Miniatures
Website

swap-bear-016.jpgYay!  I finally got mine!  Just in time!
His name is Beary St. Nick, and he's from Gijzette Strickland of Elfin Bears.  I love him!  Thank you!  He came in a really cute box with a set of small cards bear_original

nandesign Posts: 361

Swap-Ornament-2007.jpgOh, Clare...I am so excited! I just received my ornament...I am in love with it..he/she...I think she...is so beautiful! I haven't taken a photo yet...but I will in the next hour or so and post. Thank-you so, so much! The card is just lovely as well.

Hugs, Nancy

I really hope that mine reaches its destination today...it should have by now! Please post!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry Post just came...... no ornament.  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry
It's not Christmas until I get my ornament!!! Maybe Wednesday... perhaps I can drag Christmas on a whole 'nother week even!  :dance:

When ever it finally comes I'll be just as excited as can be! No question. Once Christmas Day is over there is this sort of "let down".....all the preparation and anticipation and celebration is over. All that's left is the clean up. But this way I'll still have something to look forward to! :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Simply gorgeous new ornaments everyone.  Keep posting pics and I'll add them to the tree even after Christmas !

clare14 Country Bears
England

Yippee I received mine today too!!  Thank you so much Jane - here it is...

ornament_002.jpg

Isn't it wonderful!!  Happy Christmas Jane!!  (Mo Bears)   :hug:  :hug:

And Nancy I'm so pleased your turned up too, cor talk about skin of my teeth timing!!   bear_shocked  :crackup:  :hug:  :hug:

Awww Daphne, sorry yours still hasn't arrived, I'm sure it's worth waiting for.  Have a lovely Christmas.   :hug:

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

Merry Christmas everyone  bear_grin This have been a great xmas swap.. i really enjoyed it....

:hug:

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

gosh, its so quiet in here!... hmmm everyone is so busy wiht the holidays... hhehehe

Board footer