Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: Huge congrats to all the nominees!!!  Well done all of you!!  Alas, none of my entries made the cut this year.......maybe next time bear_flower

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

The entries I've seen so far have been fantastic!!!  And once again it makes me so relieved I'm not the one having to make the first picks  bear_whistle

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Hooray for everyone with a nomination!!!  The biggest, warmest bear hugs and huge congratulations are in order!!!  YAY for you!!!  I couldn't be happier for you!!!

Celebratory hugs all around,  :hug:
Aleta

carsoncreations Carson Creations
Macomb, IL
Website

Big Congratulations to all the winners ... it is a real honor to be nominated.   And an "Atta Girl/Boy" to those who made the effort to enter the competition.  Big hugs to you all

Wanda

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Congratulations Everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a huge honor to be nominated!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: mine didn't make it this year, but I am very happy for all of you.

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Congrats to everyone!!!!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Mine didn't make it this year sigh............I didn't really expect it in my first year anyways, I will just keep working and try again next year!!!

Big hugs!

AndreaM bear_original

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Well done to everyone who entered, and of course special congratulations to those who received the Industry Choice nods this year!  I enjoyed looking at the photos here as well as the other TOBY entry conversation, and I must say that quite an array of talent has being displayed! 
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Big hugs to everyone,
Kelly

PeachtreeCottage Peachtree Cottage
Georgia
Website

Congratulations to all of you!  Very Very well done!!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

/bearhugs,

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

Congrats to all who are nominated!!! The bears are all so beautiful. How excited you all must be!   :hug:

Aeri

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Congratulations everyone, it just shows what a talented group we have here on Teddy Talk. So many familiar names...well done to all of you. Thanks for sharing all your wonderful pictures...wow I'm so pleased for you all.

Hugs, Jane.  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Cheshire Cat Wilmslow Cheshire

congratulations and well done to everyone ,some really beautiful bears there !!
hugs,Louise xx

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Congradulations to all the the nominees, bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb A huge,big hug to all that won :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: . Hoping to see all your trofies with your beautiful creations that were entered.  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: Hopfully I will be able to enter next year. I only wish I could have attented at your banquete event when all the nominees are called out. I did participate in the IDEX dinner in Vegas and I so proudly hugged one of our nominees winners even though I did not know her.

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I've had to check back in this morning to make sure my name was still on the list and I didn't dream it!!!! bear_tongue

This is my 'Billy Buttons' ...

BillyButtonsfull.jpg

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Huge CONGRATULATIONS to all the nominees, so thrilled for you all...your entries are wonderful!!!!!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

Christine Christine Pike Bears
Norfolk, UK
Website

Congratulations to all you talented TOBY nominees - well done!!! :clap:  :clap:
Hugs,
Chrisx

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

I was so excited for everyone when I saw the list - so many familiar names !
Huge congratulations to you all !!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
bear_flower  bear_flower

All the best , Ruth  bear_smile

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Absolutely outstanding creations everyone.  I am really thrilled for all of you lucky nominees.  I can just imagine how over the moon you must be to have been chosen.   Well done !!! :clap:

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Humf I am sulking as I did not get nominated bear_angry  bear_angry
however the girls and guys who did get nominated well done  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb
I cant decide which one I would pick as they are all outstanding.

Lynette

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  CONTRATULATIONS 
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  HUGS
:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: AND MAJOR

WOOHOOS

TO ALL OF YOU!.

Thanks for posting all those delicious piccies, too!

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Just fantastic!

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Fantastic!!!! Keep posting pictures from the winners circle!! Wonderful work. And I am excited to see some of my favorite bear (and other animal) artists' names on the list for the first time!!! Awesome!!

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Congratulations everyone!!!   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Well done to all winners!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Kidsandteddy The kids and teddy too
Lincoln Ca.

Dixie.jpgA GREAT BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU WHO WERE CHOSEN !!!!! :clap:  :dance:

And also for those of you who entered all of those wonderful creations.  :clap:

I was not sure whether I should post a picture of my bear that won for fear that it was not true...
Anyway this is (DIXIE)

Hugs
Bonnie

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

:clap:  :clap: Congratulations everyone!! Lots of familiar names there

Board footer