Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Pages:
lw2ndstar Annapolis, Maryland

Absolutely lovely!   bear_wub What a wonderful expression - and I agree her "hair" is perfect!   :clap:  :dance:
Lynne

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Annabella is absolutely wonderful!!! I want her!!!

Hugs Louise

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Annabella is areal sweetheart so innocent looking. I love her little knitted jacket.

Jane

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Jenny , I love this bear. That sweater is perect for her.  Do you make bears in mohair  too?  I really would like to adopt one. bear_innocent

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Judi..I make bears in mohair, alpaca and synthetic fabric..I like working with synthetics the best...though I feel like I am commiting blasphemy for admiting it...I don't much like mohair unless it's straight and very, very  dense!! ( A bit like me, really)

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia
jenny wrote:

Judi..I make bears in mohair, alpaca and synthetic fabric..I like working with synthetics the best...though I feel like I am commiting blasphemy for admiting it...I don't much like mohair unless it's straight and very, very  dense!! ( A bit like me, really)

lol, Jenny you make me laugh!  I love synthetic too, tho have really stuck to mohair lately coz of the popularity of it...and its a little easier to work with too  bear_smile  Some of my favourite bears are in synthetic and I personally think that you can't beat the softness of it  bear_innocent  I actually bough a whole 3 1/2 meters of synthetic the other day...for $15 a half meter!  Can't do that with mohair!  And the colours and textures are to die for!!
hugs sarah  bear_flower

lulu sweet souls
canton, new york

Jenny,  I love the look of your bears!... I had no idea they were faux furs!!!!  Would you be willing to share the name of your supplier or the fabrics' manufacturers?  I'd love to give some a try...

Annabelle is an absolute angel... all I can say is, "WOW!"

hugs,  LuLu

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Hi Lulu.....Annabella is actually made from alpaca...but I get most of my synthetics from Edinburgh Imports...it's as expensive ...if not more expensive ,though, than mohair. If you get some that's not from there make sure it's a woven backed on....or you'd have to line it first..( I use that fusible cotton ..it just irons on) otherwise it will stretch when you stuff it.

I just got some nice short piles from Dear Bears...Schulte make some nice ones..they have links to their distributors on their website...and try Prefurs.com..they do French ones...

Best of luck...

Jenny

Pages:

Board footer