Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Pages:
Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Thanks to everyone for your comments...and I'm exhausted! I haven't worked on a teddy bear since we got her and my computer time is practically none for a while. She is wonderful, but she's the busiest little girl we've ever had. She's so curious and alert and so funny and loving.

I must tell you that yesterday our son, who nicknames everything, was calling her Amazing Grace so we decided we'd register her under Afterglow's Amazing Grace and call her Maisie Grace. I wrote the breeder all about her day, sent pictures and told her about her name. She wrote me back, and this was the first I knew about it, but she said they gave all the puppies names when they were born and ours was Little Grace...and that her grandmother's name was Gracie so she was so pleased with our choice. And I just believe that she was meant for us and the name is just verification of that.

TamiL, I love terriers, too. They just have so much spunk, even the tiniest Yorkies show no fear.

Sarah, I think your little Pap is adorable, and I love seeing pictures. Scotties come in many colors. All of the light colors are called "wheaten" but they can range from very light, almost white to a dark golden or any shade of cinnamon. Our Emma was a light cinnamon with very pale blond furnishings. Of course, they come in black, the most recognized, and brindle which can also have many variations.

Thanks, Daphne. I do hope Harley comes around...I'm sure he will. He just doesn't remember when he was the baby and our Tulie wasn't too excited about having him join the family.

Jane, how sweet of you to put Joseph and Maisie in a special frame. You're always so thoughtful with everyone.

Jodi, the young man is my son, Joseph...25 years old and unemployed. Anyone with a research job for a kid with a graduate degree in sociology, please get in touch...fast.

Sandrine, your parents' Yorkie is just so cute. What an adorable face.

And just thank all of you for your comments. Any anyone who wants to post their pets of any kind, please do. I think we all love to see other TT-er family companions.

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

What a cute puppy!!

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

awwwww Maisie is just the sweetest little girl, a friend of mine had a dog called that and she was a darling character.  I just love little scotties.  Sandrine, that Yorkie is realllly cute,  such an adorable face.  I can understand how hard it is not to have animals around when you have grown up with them.  I now have two cats and just love their company.

Hugs
Catherine x

russellbears Russell Bears
Perth
Website

Jett-3-yrs.jpgjett-and-kerri.jpgHi Marlys, I couldn't help it, I just had to share my gorgeous boy with everyone too bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
This is "Jett" the rottweiller, yes, with a tail, and my sister, the day we brought him home, and also a recent piccie of him as a big 3 year old (but still a puppy at heart).
I hope everyone can share their special friends too :hug:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Oh Kim, what a darling little puppy face and he's grown into a handsome and regal lad. The way he's holding his head in his grown-up picture looks like he knows he's "all that." Thanks for sharing.

Last year after I hadn't been here long there was a thread showing everyone's babies. Maybe it's time for an update.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Marlys,
     Your new puppy is just beautiful!  I'm really happy for you!

Hi Sandrine,
    We just got home and I had to check what I missed this week LOL!  Your parents Yorkie is darling.  They are clever and very loyal.

hugs,

Brenda

Pages:

Board footer