Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I like to tell people I'm 5'6", which is the national average, but I was just measured a week or so ago at the doctor's office and in truth, it's more like 5'5.25".  So I'm SHORTER than the national average.  Dangnabit.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I'll tell you how tall I am but I refuse to reveal my weight...I'm in denial about it anyway  bear_grin  bear_grin

I'm 5'11" and closer to 6' but not quite!!!

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Gosh, what a fantastic page! Thanks Daphne, it must have taken you quite a while to sort all those photos out.....but they look great don't though?!

*Off to take another look....*  :cool:

Oh, and I'm 5'5" -ish  bear_grin

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

WOW YOU ARE TALL!!!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh I'm 5'7", and I used to consider myself tall! I was the class giraffe. The boys used to measure their growth against me, as in, 'I'm almost as tall as Eileen'.

No more. All three daughters are taller, and so are most of the young things I pass on the street. We've fed them too well, I guess!

Eileen

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Glad you like the page! It really didn't take all that long as all the photos were right there on the one post Judi had started. I'm happy to add more... just post your picture or email it to me and I'll add it. It is a lot of fun! I loved Shelli's idea of printing it and hanging it her work area. Hmmm.....

I'm 5'5 and shrinking....... well, height wise anyway. What I'm loosing in height I'm gaining in width and then some!  :doh:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Daphne wrote:

Judi - Yes, Laura Lynn did do this a while back but as mentioned, she's busy, has updated her site and I didn't think she'd mind if I took over.... do you Laura?  :redface:

Aww Daphne Sweetheart, of course I don't mind!!!  You are such a sweetie!!  And yes, I should not be on the puter right now... trying to finish up for the show. Had a nightmare about it last night  :rolleyes:

And yup Sugar Babe Judi  bear_laugh  It's still there:  http://teddiesbylauralynn.com/teddybear … iends.html

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh hey Sugar Babe Judi... did ya get my email about the charity auction?

Deb Upstate New York

Hurray!  Another sub-group to belong to!  I'm 5'3 with Kim and SueAnn  :hug:.  We don't get nosebleeds  :clap:, but we can't reach the top cupboard either  :/!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

that is why all of my shoes have heels!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Ooooh, some of you girls are tall!! I'm no more that 5'4. Just a shorty.
Heather

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

5'4"- I hear ya about the cupboards , and how about grocery shopping.  I'm always jumping to reach things    a060.gif

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Thanks so much for doing that Daphne! You're a sweetheart!
BUT....
I can see the top twelve...but after that only Louise and Patsy and a whole heap of boxes with red crosses. What am I doing wrong?? :(
Oh..and I'm 5'6" and suffering from height phobia 'cos my 14 year old son just hit 6'. His Uncle is 6' 5" so I guess he may grow some yet! It's very hard to tell him off when he towers over me. Lucky he's such a good kid and I rarely have to get my knickers in a knot!

Deb Upstate New York

Oh Tammy ~ I've been busted so many times by the WalMart police.  I jump and climb and grab things to bat at whatever I want on the top shelf ... it's ridiculous really.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

I'm tall bear_original  6' tall in fact  :D

Danni

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

How Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for including me.
By the way, I can be added to the almost 6 ft. tall group.... In heels way over.  Way back when I was dating (and sitting down), I would love it when a guy would ask me to dance. I always loved to see them watch me stand up. I had a steadfast rule. The 2nd question coul never be...."So exactly how tall ARE you?"

I like both the sites!
TTFN Amy

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Laura Lynn - I still have nightmares about the really big shows I do.... next month I'll have lots of nightmares. But you have an advantage having spent so much time at this show in the past, you know who will be there and what it's like, etc. Let that take a little bit of the edge off. Oh, but I'm so excited for you!!!!!

Hayley - Do you have a dial up connection or slow connection to the internet? It may be that the photos aren't loading fast enough before your computer times out and gives up trying to load the files. Anyone else have this problem? Your the first to mention it, Hayley.

Danni - If I could be 6' tall and weigh the same as I weigh now I'd be 'SKINNY'!  :dance:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Daphne ,  thanks for creating fantastic page on your website !!  :clap:
It's so nice to see everyones face.  bear_thumb
and....could you add my photo ?  if the space is still available :redface:
I will send mine's to your email. 

Heather, 5"4 is not tall !? I am 5"4 and so tall in Japan(as lady)  :redface: he he

Jane, I am so sorry to hear that you still have problems.... I am wishing every day and pray for your first
recovery..  :hug:

bear_flower Marie

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh, Marie, I'll certainly add you! Will look for your email picture!

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Daphne I love your idea and the page looks brilliant bear_original  So nice of you to do that and really love the whole together idea. thankyou  bear_innocent bear_flower bear_innocent

Hey, am I the smallest here  bear_sad ...I'm almost 5'2...anyone shorter...anyone????? lol
I was always the shortest at school..always at one end of the bench at school photo time lol  :doh:

Hugs sarah

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Yes and no. I put up my baby picture. But replaced it yesterday with a proper one. Would be very honoured to be included.   Matilda :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hey Sarah sorry to say but I am a whopping 5'2 so that just about leaves you at the bottom so far. I could save you and get my daughter Sarah to join the group she is a petit 5' and a whole 1/2 inch. But just remember they say the best gifts come in small packages so having you here with us is a wonderful gift!   :thumbsup:

Jane  bear_original

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Daphne, what a lovely page!  I've really enjoyed seeing everyone together.  What a unique record of us all - you've joined us all across the world ... thank you!

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

cath1.jpgNice idea Daphne - fun to see that I'm not the only little one here - ohhh those tall cupboards!  I'm also 5'4" -
Here's my photo if you could pop it on your page when you have a chance - give a hug to  my bears over there  :hug:

Thanks
Catherine

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

WOW SOME OF YOU ARE REALLY TALL!  I had to wear 3-4" heels in my wedding because my hubby is 6'2"!  Almost a foot taller than I am! 

I always feel like a shrimp!!! LOL My best friend is 5'11" so when we go out and she wears heels, I am only up to her sholder!

Board footer