Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Pages:
Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Hi Everyone,

I have now got scanned copies of two of the three magazines I'm in this month !! Thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooooooo if anyone has this month's issue of Teddy Bear Club International, which apparently I'm in this month, could you pleaseeeee either photograph the section, or scan it for me?

I would be forever grateful  :pray:

LOL Thanks guy!
Danni

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I would do it for you Danni but I've droppeed my scanner. I'm such a pain. I have things that I need to scan for myself. I will have to get my husband to go get me a new scanner today. Second thoughts I will get my son David to get the scannner, my husband would probably come home with the wrong thing. He's not quite up to speed with the technology of the computer world.  ;)

Jane  bear_original

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Denise !! He never shuts up. On and ON .......  It's impossible to watch telly. I'm for ever going shhhhhh!!!. put a sock in it. He'll return with "naughty birdie you go your cage" bear_grin

I know every one it's embarrassing. but I do love my baby!!! bear_wub    Matilda :redface:

Just a quick PS: it is illegall to trade in Australiana any where in the world. The exception is if the animals are bred outside of Australia.   So next time you see those sugar gliders in a pet shop. You can bet your boots they were smuggled and are being sold illegally.
The care of aussie animals is restricted to permit holders.

Pipa UK

Danni i just got my copy of TBCI  (The november issue) is that the one your bears are in ? hang on lemmie go look

Pipa UK

Danni i just went through my Nov issue of Teddy Bear Club International and can't see anything in there (i might've missed it tho but i had a good look).. i was really dissspointed with this months issue of TBCI.. it didn't seem to be it's usual cheery self this issue.

Australia

Hmmm, strange...  Perhaps the person who told me I was in there is confused LOL  OH well, thanks for checkin' for me!

Danni

Pipa UK

did they say which issue ?? October issue or november issue?
because we get novembers issue this month. so when they say october issue do they mean THE october issue or the issue they got in october? know what i mean?  :lol:

actually, ill go check my october issue for you (last months) just incase  just a tick....   bear_happy

Pipa UK

nope cant see it in Oct or Nov. ask them what page you're on ? i might not be able to see it for looking..ya know when things are right in your face but you cant see it? LOL!

Australia

LOL She didn't buy the magazine, was just flippin through it at the newsagency - oh well! Thnaks for all your help Pipa!!

I missed your post earlier Jane - thanks for the offer, you're so sweet!  Good luck with the new scanner, hope you get a wizbang one!

Danni

Pipa UK

no problems Danni, i have both issues right here on my desk so it was no bother to go through them at all  bear_laugh

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Hi Danni - I saw your lovely bear in Teddy Bear Scene (both on the index page with a big photo and then also in the main section - WELL DONE you bear_original  I also went through the TBCI quickly in the shop and could not see any of your bears.

Hugs
Catherine

Irene Irenours-bears
France

HOURRA to you Danni :clap: can we see them?

Australia

Ooh Catherine, that's so exciting, I hadn't realised I had gotten onto the index page! YIPEE!!     bear_laugh   So thankyou so much for telling me!!!

I will share the magazine clippits soon - as soon as I upload them to my page - since you asked Irenne!

Danni

Densteds Densteds
Website

Danni...that's fantastic..can't wait to see the pics.. :dance: :dance:

big hugs,
Denise

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Congrats Danni, well done.  :dance:

Pages:

Board footer