Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

sandi Snowy Day Bears
St. Albans, VT

Here is a picture of Aspen in curlers.  He has straight hair that was going in every direction except the one I wanted so I gave him a set.  He is the same bear as my avatar. curlers.jpg

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

The show looked great Daphne and thanks for sharing the photos. So many gorgeous bears and creations
and neat to be able to put a face to the names.
Good to see your Dad looking well and I love the little sheep with the black faces.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

staticbear76 Posts: 222

hi daphne it has been awhile im so glad to see your cool stuffed buddies on show and your das's sheep is awesome, im glad to see him doing better and the tan is good too, i got a tan too it finally got summer here with the extended winter into june i hope the best for you and glad to see you at great shows like that one if i was there and had some tings to gete id get a bunch and the fiber arts area is awesome too those characters are awesome.

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:crackup:   Teddy in curlers ~ what crackup!  But hey, it works  bear_thumb

what fantastic pics  :photo:   You've pulled off another beautiful show, Daphne.   :clap:  Bravo to you and all the artists and customers who attended  :dance:

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Thanks for sharing
Lynette

Board footer