Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Pages:
Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Happy Anniversary!!! Have fun with photoshop - I'm sure it'll grab you once you have it loaded up and time will fly by even faster, hehehe.

We saw Wallace and Gromit yesterday - fantastic film! I laughed soooo much and would highly recommend it to anyone. The guys who made it are from the UK, you are right, and I heard that their studio burnt down not so long ago???! Eek. I think their current models were saved because they had taken them on tour at the time it happened but the rest of the stuff, including some sets, perished. How awful it must be for anyone to have their work destroyed like that...

Densteds Densteds
Website

Hi Sue Ann

Happy Anniversay...and congrats for hanging in there for so long, not many can do it these days...you must have a very special relationship with lots of love  bear_wub & patience :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

big hugs
Denise.

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Sue Ann, happy anniversary  :clap:

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Hi Sue Ann...Happy Anniversary, it sure sounds you had one to remember.

Try this link, I think you will really enjoy this forum
I have taken one of Dave Cross online classes and it has been a great thing for me.  The forum is just full of great knowledge and I think there is one for the new Element 4 users.
Anyway, I know I have read many posts from '4' users, with lots of questions.  Problems that you may run into and it is nice to read all the help.

Have fun with your new elements and take a peek at this forum... I know you will get lots of help from it.

http://www.photoshopelementsuser.com/forum/

nancy

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hey, Nancy . . . thanks much for the link - I KNOW I will be going there many times for help!!!

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

The guys who made it are from the UK, you are right, and I heard that their studio burnt down not so long ago???!

Yup, you are right....the Aardman studios burnt down.  Do you remember Morph the cute little brown blob man?  He was one of their very first creations , and they were also responsible for the Creature Comforts series, as well as good old Wallace and Gromit and Chicken Run.  33 years of history gone.  So sad, but Nick Park said on the news, thought it's sad for them, compared to the devestation being faced by people due to floods, hurricanes etc, it's only things.  Lucky they had W & G with them!

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Thanks Melissa, I thought I'd heard it right  :|. Poor little Morph was lost too? Gosh, I remember Morph on a programme called 'Take Hart' in the late seventies - did you get Morph in NZ? I had no idea the Nick Park phenomenon was so widespread!

Pages:

Board footer