Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Oh dear, what a terrible thing to happen to such a lovely warm hearted lady, I too have met Vicki and she is the sweetest kindess person (he may have a bad record collection but hubby is really nice as well) I can't imagine how her poor boys feel, such good polite lads

Terrible and I agree with Yvonne.................you don't think of it but we all advertise when we will be away and it seems strange, maybe just an unhappy coincidence that hubbies car was broken into as well
This is for you Vicki and hubby and the boys  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: thinking of you bear_wub

Gail P Walnut Tree Corner Bears By Gail
Suffolk

OMG poor Vicki! bear_cry  I can't imagine how that must feel. I hope they catch the ********s that did it, and whilst it is just "things"that are damaged it's still not nice, especially after such a lovely day on Sunday. Sending lots of big hugs your way :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

theKeepMeCo. Posts: 185

Oh my, poor Vicki! How horrible for someone to do that. Thank goodness the pets were not harmed. Sending her lots of hugs  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
-Lynnette

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

I am sorry to hear this too Vicki. I can't understand how people can do this but unfortunately there are some bottom feeders out there who will take advantage of any opportunity.  I am glad that you and your family are safe and didn't walk in on them and that your lovely pets are Ok too.  :hug:  :hug:

Raewyn

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

I can't begin to know how you must be feeling.... it just makes your heart sink. bear_sad

I hope everything gets back to normal for you as soon as possible.

Best wishes
Shelly

Cheshire Cat Wilmslow Cheshire

Just awful for you Vicki ,I hope they catch who did it and everything gets sorted out really quickly.Thinking of you ,
big hugs ,
Louise xx

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

I spoke to Vicki last night (she's been trying to get hold of me all day yesterday bless her). She is devastated (sp?).  I can't imagine how she feels - I don't think I'd ever feel safe in my home again. Her 10 year old son is soooo upset - they took his computer console and games etc. She will be offline for a while until they can get their hands on a computer to keep them going for a while. Luckily they seem to have receipts for most things so they claim it ack on the insurance but it still doesn't stop the fact that complete strangers have been in her house and gone through EVERYTHING.

I'll be speaking to her again this evening. Please keep Vicki, her husband and 2 little boys in your thoughts.  :hug:

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Oh how terrible for you Vicki, my thoughts are with you

Hugs

lisa

puca bears puca bears

Oh Vicki - what an utterly appalling thing to come home to, especially after such a fun and happy day.
And yes - thank goodness your pets weren't harmed..........but OMG - there are some horrible people out there
lots of hugs and sympathy to  you and your family
Maria  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Please do send my love and thoughts to Vicki and her family, what a terrible thing to come back too, I just can't imagine how awful this would feel.  I am so relieved to hear that their pets are ok  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Catherine xxx

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh goodness grief!!   bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  This is just awful....sending my hugs to Vicki and her family too...  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh my gosh how absolutely horrible  bear_angry   Gemma, please send Vicki my good thoughts and huge hugs to her.  I am SO very sorry!!!  Thank goodness they did not harm her pets!  It was bad enough they had to steal things from her home... but to destroy what's left on top of that?????   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_cry  bear_cry OMG!!  I can't stand to think this has happened to such a dear, sweet person as Vicki.  I can only imagine how she and her family are feeling right now, to have their home violated in such a way. Thank God the pets were left alone!  I pray things can be put back to rights very quickly, and that Vicki and her family will regain their peace of mind quickly as well.  Praying also that nothing with meaning/irreplaceable was destroyed when the house was trashed :pray: ........

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Vicki.   Sending loads of hugs your way: :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:hug:  I know it won't replace the little boy's games, but most libraries have computers that you can gain access to for a little while. I know its not 'your computer' but might make her feel better to be able to keep contact with her customers and via email.  Same for the little lads.   :hug:

Here's hoping the thieves end up getting nabbed by the same technology they stole  bear_thumb

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

:hug:  :hug:  :hug: So sorry to hear Vicky. I hope every thing goes well for you and your family. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Oh my dear........ I couldn't imagine the horror of it.... OH Vicki I am sooo sorry :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Vicki that is so terrible! We had this happen years ago and it shakes you to the core. We have you in our prayers Hun!

Hugs Louise

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Oh no!!!! How horrible.  We had our house burgled about 4 years ago, although not to that extent. the burglar took our change can with all of our Christmas money in it. As it turned out, another friend was also burgled at about the same time.  We put our heads together & figured out who it was.... the Best Man from our wedding!!!!!!  He wound up being arrested & we bought a safe.

Anyway, it is sooooo creepy knowing someone had been on your house! I can't imagine what it is like to have to clean up the mess & catalog what is gone

Vicki, my heart goes out to you!

Amy

OzMatilda Posts: 209

Vicki, my heart goes out to you and your family...that is such an invasion and a dreadful feeling, my sister was burgled earlier this year and the worse of it, her 13 year old son was asleep on her bed the wholetime these low-lives were in her room ramsacking it....when my mum lived in Sydney, she was burgled over 1/2 dozen times in this particular area she moved to (not kidding)..they even stole her Maltese Terrior dogs...and mistreated a German Shepherd so badly that she was petrofied even when you patted her..the Insurance companies would no longer insure her due to everytime she purchased new stuff, they'd steal it again..she lost so much self esteem and didn't care in the end...so i got her to move up here where i am a much safer place.....It's so sad that these people can't earn their own way in life, but steal from others....i hope they catch them and lock em up! :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_angry   And yet they throw you in prison and throw away the key if you fight back!  I'm so fed up with the coddled criminal justice systems!  That poor German Shephard...they must've been totally horrid if even she cringed in fear.   bear_cry   

LOL...maybe they needed a flock of vicious geese turned onto them  :crackup:   Oh ...except the daily cleanup,  bear_whistle , otherwise, they're perfect 'guard dogs'.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Oh my goodness !! Tell her that we are all thinking of her and her family.And prayers are being lifted up by me.I am so glad also to hear the dogs were ok.

Board footer