Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

I've been using Polarbear for the past year - time for a change me thinks bear_grin  Now using peony coz its gentle on the eyes - I did like plum pudding but wow did I feel dizzy!  bear_rolleyes

Hugs Ali

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

I've been using Peony since the last time this question was raised lol, gosh, isn't it a nice feeling to know we've all been around here for so long  bear_wub

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I'm using Peony too!!!  It is rather soft on the eyes (which I need).  I used Polarbear for ages...probably since the first time we talked about it.  Gosh, that seems like FOREVER ago.  Thanks Shel, for bringing it up again, I forgot about it.

PS.  Brenda...Plum Pudding looks kind of burgandyish to me too...stupid computer.  I love purple...not so much burgandy.  Go figure.

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I've been a peony girl for forever.  No surprise there, huh?

Hugs and hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Jill West Palm Beach, FL

I have also been a Peony girl from the beginning!

lulubears Posts: 280

I think I'm the odd man out here.  I am using the sulfur.  I suppose I like something that's really bold - and this color is certainly that.  LOL

Luann

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

I usually tend to change the theme about once a month.  Right now I am on the Plum Pudding theme!

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

i never new that...... crikey... dont think i could change now!!!

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

ok... changed my mind... im opting for plum pudding too!

wigglesbears Wigglesbears

How dumb l am...l didnt know you could do that so l have just changed to Polar Bear!!!!

Board footer