Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

annie2webstandingfulllength.jpgannielookinggreatsittingweb.jpgOOOHHH!!!! Paula, I just love your big beauties. and Sueann what wonderfully big boys you also have. I admire anyone who tackles such a big'un. I know first hand how tedious it is to stuff one.
My ANNIE was hand stitched , She stands at 98cms =381/2inches. Her head is 20inches around. The largest disks I could get were 3inches. They were too small. I have someone making disks especially for her now. It took 3 goes to try and get her muzzle right. Still not satisfied. I have never been happy with her. Always new that when I got more skill to do her justice, I would try and finish her properly. I plan to redo her muzzle with needle felting.
Other than that I have quite made up my mind. Orange is very hard to photograph!! bear_grin

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Gosh, Matilda . . . you win the prize for the biggest ted!!!  And I love orange . . . my favorite color!!!

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Wow! SueAnn and Matilda, your bears are awesome as well!!!!!  38 1/2, Matilda!!!! that is huge, the one that I am working on is about 25" and I thought that he was big! bear_laugh bear_laugh........I wish that I could con my Mother or anyone else into stuffing him for me. bear_grin bear_grin

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

WOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE what STUNNING BIG BEARS!!!!  I LOVE 'EM!!  bear_wub bear_wub

38+ is massive Matilda and yet you've worked such character into the face and Sue Ann, what handsome guys your's are! 

I wonder if there will be more joining our ranks soon!!  EXCITING!!!!!!  bear_grin :clap: :dance: bear_grin

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

SueAnn and Paula thanks for sharing your very huggable bear photos with us.
They are all so adorable!

Hugs
Carolyn

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Matilda, I had not seen your Bear on page 2 and just want to say how fabulous Annie is and
can't believe that you hand stitched her. Well done.

Hugs
Carolyn

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Matilda,
Annie is beautiful big bear !! I love her orange fur , its so gorgeous !!!  bear_wub Great work !!  :clap:

Hugs/Marie

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

108410721089108010821.jpgPaula, Sue Ann, Matilda great bears! Orange one is sooo cute!

My biggest bear is 28 inch. He's got fimo nose.
Now I'm doing 26" bear all hand-stitched :o

Julia

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

How's your preperation going for the show Julia?

Danni

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Julia, what a beautiful bear and I love the nose!!   :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

WowJulia ,love your bear.!!!!! You give your bears such character.  :thumbsup:

I think the point that everyone missed. Or too well mannered to mention , was that even though my annie is big, I had taken on more than I was capable of doing at the time. The only thing I'm happy about with her is the colour. I hand dyed with earth pallette colours. In the flesh you can see lots of different oranges and golds in her fur. I hope to finish her this year. So you guys will now have a comparison photo. Thanks for liking her though.
She has been ruddy hard work. I have nothing but great respect for any one who takles large bears on a regular bases. :dance:

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Julia, Your bear is incredible as well! I love the shape of him.

Matilda, I really like your big bear. She is not only huge, she has tons of personality. I love her skinny nose as well as her haircut, it gives her a look all of her own.

rosebearcottage Rose Bear Cottage
Lake Gregory, California

Wow!!! Big Beary Hug Bruins.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Julia, your big boy is awesome . . . well done!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA
Delartful Bears wrote:

How's your preperation going for the show Julia?

Danni

I'm almost done.  :lol:Just need to send bears to Moscow.

Thanks for my white bear Nordic. :love:

Looking forward for new big ones!!

Julia

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Good to hear Julia, you have to let us know how you get along!   :hug:

Danni

Board footer