Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Pages:
Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

Whe nI look at those temperatures and then ours there is a difference of 78 degrees celsius hard to believe isn't it??

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Hi Everyone!
It was 82 degrees here in Southern California!
Sorry!! I feel bad!! bear_sad

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

It is so cold here that I am having a hard time getting to the hen house for the eggs before they freeze and crack.  I miss Texas.

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

This winter is to strange, two weeks ago we had 12 inches of snow on the ground and -10 degree daytime highs, then suddenly the weather clears up temp up to 40 degrees, some days in teh fifties with sunshine. Snow is not all gone yet.
Seriously we are usually knee deep in the snow, and freezing, I haven't even worn a coat for 10 days??

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

I can't BEGIN to imagine how cold -36c is!

Last week it was 43c for a couple of days followed by a southerly change later in the week which saw the temp drop down to 29c.  So far, this has been our erratic summer weather downunder (on the nsw south coast). 

sorry, but I don't envy you nthrn hemisphere girls one bit!  Reading this thread made me appreciate the mild, if not erratic, weather we enjoy here.

Warmest wishes coming your way - I hope you all keep warm and snug.

Marg  bear_original

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

We had it +8c today. Which was awesome as it has been -30c and colder most of December.
Keep warm all of you! Spring is around the corner...... kind of.. lol.
Hugs!
Melanie

Pages:

Board footer