Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Margaret Always Bearing In Mind
High Wycombe, Bucks.
Website

Hoping everyone had a really good day and good and safe journeys home.  As a visitor it seemed busy, so I hope that translated to successful day for exhibitors; there were certainly lots of lovely cuddlesome and interesting creations as always.  Well done and good luck to all.
                       Margaret :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Christine Christine Pike Bears
Norfolk, UK
Website

Thank you, Margaret! bear_original
Yes, it certainly seemed busy to me too!  I sold out of my bears by 1.30pm (not that I took that many!) and sold lots of my greetings cards and some jewelery throughout the day.  It was a much more successful show than I dared hope for, given the doom and gloom about the economy.  So thank you to everyone who helped make my day - I hope you all had fun - see you in September!! bear_thumb
Hugs,
Christine

Cheshire Cat Wilmslow Cheshire

Thank you Margaret ,yes it was a good day and a really nice atmosphere .I just brought two tinies back with me so was very pleased with how it went ,looking forward to September now ! Hopefully Jane will have her pics up later ,she was very busy going round with her camera bear_original
hugs,
Louise xx

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

I too had a great day and sold  most of my rabbits ! It was my first time and so I didn't know what to expect , but lots of people I spoke to said it was busy  bear_original

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Well that all sounds wonderful, see you all there in September!  bear_original  bear_original

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

I arrived back home this morning. trying to catch up with mail and trying to unpack.
I had a good day, and yes it seems like the teddy bear visitors were all around, as it seemed busy.All my bears went,hats, brooches and flowers. Some mini bear fabric, and yes I had to sit on my suitcase to close it, as I had bought mohair to bring back home.!!!

Airline said I was 4kg overweight (34kg) hah, she did not know that in the bag over my shoulder I had a few hundred, nuts, bolts and Cotter pins.

Lynette

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

We had a great day the visitors were buying and looking all throughout the day so I only had a quick run round for materials, and lots of my rainbow and traditional bears found new homes, I bought mohair so I can get on and make more! I always take too many bears but I like to have a good selection.
Hugs to you Kerren

Board footer