Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Margaret Always Bearing In Mind
High Wycombe, Bucks.
Website

Hoping everyone had a really good day and good and safe journeys home.  As a visitor it seemed busy, so I hope that translated to successful day for exhibitors; there were certainly lots of lovely cuddlesome and interesting creations as always.  Well done and good luck to all.
                       Margaret :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Christine Christine Pike Bears
Norfolk, UK
Website

Thank you, Margaret! bear_original
Yes, it certainly seemed busy to me too!  I sold out of my bears by 1.30pm (not that I took that many!) and sold lots of my greetings cards and some jewelery throughout the day.  It was a much more successful show than I dared hope for, given the doom and gloom about the economy.  So thank you to everyone who helped make my day - I hope you all had fun - see you in September!! bear_thumb
Hugs,
Christine

Cheshire Cat Wilmslow Cheshire

Thank you Margaret ,yes it was a good day and a really nice atmosphere .I just brought two tinies back with me so was very pleased with how it went ,looking forward to September now ! Hopefully Jane will have her pics up later ,she was very busy going round with her camera bear_original
hugs,
Louise xx

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

I too had a great day and sold  most of my rabbits ! It was my first time and so I didn't know what to expect , but lots of people I spoke to said it was busy  bear_original

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Well that all sounds wonderful, see you all there in September!  bear_original  bear_original

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

I arrived back home this morning. trying to catch up with mail and trying to unpack.
I had a good day, and yes it seems like the teddy bear visitors were all around, as it seemed busy.All my bears went,hats, brooches and flowers. Some mini bear fabric, and yes I had to sit on my suitcase to close it, as I had bought mohair to bring back home.!!!

Airline said I was 4kg overweight (34kg) hah, she did not know that in the bag over my shoulder I had a few hundred, nuts, bolts and Cotter pins.

Lynette

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

We had a great day the visitors were buying and looking all throughout the day so I only had a quick run round for materials, and lots of my rainbow and traditional bears found new homes, I bought mohair so I can get on and make more! I always take too many bears but I like to have a good selection.
Hugs to you Kerren

Board footer