Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

I've actually seen a lighthouse at a hobby store fairly close to home. I can't buy anymore houses til I finish the others though!  bear_grin I'll check out the site for other goodies though. Thanks!

Irene Irenours-bears
France

It's too mignon (sweet) chez toi Sophie  bear_wub How many bears do you have?

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

:doh:
Bonne question...
Plein.
Jamais trop cependant.
26 cheeky bears from Merrythought (+ 4 ordered in my favourite retailer shop to arrive when the fourth as joined the others in the shop)
+ one very big bear from Merrythought (the one on the sofa)
+ a pyjama case bear from Merrythought
+ 4 other bears which are not collectors
+ my handmade bears (7)
+ the few bears still at my parents'home which are not collectors.

I have got a big Marsupilami my brother offered me (I love Marsupilami); but I left him at my parents'.

marsupilami6gi.jpg

Definitelynot a collector, but I don't care!!!  :P

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Picture-044.jpgPlein i do have cloth dolls too i love all graft. my sister made this one for me . Plein when i click on your web page your site does not come up better check it out Fran

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Oh, by the way, Fran, "plein" means "a lot" in French.
irenours' name is Irène. Sorry to have confused you with a few French words  :redface:.

Irène, I would love to see how is the inside of your house! Are you a collector too???

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Fran...Will you pleeeeeeze come and clean my house?????  WOW!!!!!!  You must not have any lsmall children running around. bear_grin bear_grin

Sandi.....on my...what a naughty doggie.  What kind is he/she?  Make a nice big bear and have it sit there to cover the hole. bear_shocked bear_shocked

Sophie...I LOVE your Cheeky Bears!!!!  I want a whole family of them.  I only have one right now, the Snowbear Cheeky.  They are hard to find here.  Japan has some of the best Cheeky's....I wish I could speak Japanese. :love:

Matilda,...beautiful beautiful....will you come and piant flowers on my walls....ater Fran cleans my house for me bear_tongue bear_tongue bear_tongue bear_whistle bear_whistle bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Sorry Irene you see i am a dicky bird and i get confused easy .No Judi i dont have any little ones running around but i can live i hope bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin My husband make a lot of mess so he keeps me busy cleaning up after him he tells me to not worry about it but i cant help it.

Judi- we have a collie (little miss naughty) and a collie mix. They are actually from the same mother. The mix came first. His litter was an accident. Then a year later we got the little brat. I can't cover up the hole with a bear because she would then eat the bear. Actually it's just filpped over right now until my new one arrives.

Fran- My fiancee makes a lot of mess (and me too  :redface:); he tells me not to worry about it and I say, OKAY!  :lol:
I like the new bear in your avatar. Beautiful!

Sandi

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Thank sandi ,Jane made it for me

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

clock1.jpgWOW!!!! :dance:This has been an amazing insight to what makes us all tick...Kathy, I love your creativity. Amazing job you have done. I would love to see more pics of your paint work.  :pray:
FRAN, that lighthouse is wonderful. When I go to the craft fairs I always seek out the miniture worlds. I have always promised myself that one day" I will give me one of them" bear_grin When I lived in Paddington in Sydney, There was a dolls house shop in one of the little streets off of the main drag. I would go out of my way to just gaze in the window. There's just something old world and innocent about them. Quite charming.
Sand, that avatar bear of yours is to die for. Is it completely crocheted or is it fur with crocheted feet?  It is adorable. :love:
Now Sophie, does your partner only collect antique clocks? or does he branch out in his collecting? I have a friend that collects clocks and the chimes are free to do their thing.
I bought a 'Margaret Bennet' clock last year, and love it so much I plan to add to it.

htt://www.around-clocks.com/

I love the yellow dog. Real far out he is. bear_grin bear_grin
Here is a pic of the margaret Bennet clock I bought. It has a moving pendulum but doesnt chime.

Irene Irenours-bears
France

mais8.jpgmais6.jpgmais7.jpgmais5.jpgmais4.jpgmais3.jpgmais1.jpgmai2.jpgIt doesn't matter Fran bear_original I'm very impressed by your big collection bear_thumb Your clothdoll is gorgeous. She remind me of a pattern by Patti Medaris Culea and Phyllis?? I've been on my site and it work. Just click on "IRENOURS". My son in law is working to update it and i hope it will be done on monday bear_whistle Yes Sophie, i'm a collector too bear_grin We have a beautifull sunny day, so i took some photos of my house, outside and inside. Come in everybody bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

Matilda,  bear_wub thank you so much. He is completely crocheted. His fur is angora yarn.

Irene Irenours-bears
France

mais13.jpgmais12.jpgmais11.jpgmais-10.jpgmais9.jpgMy house is 80 years old and it needed much work in and out when we've bought it  3 years ago. I dream to have a beautifull garden, but have to wait for much more money bear_cry

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Irene!  Your house is so lovely!  I adore the colors you've used, and all that detailing, and the personality.  Your antiques are to die for.  And look at that gorgeous mountain behind your home!  I'm absolutely in awe.  The lines of the staircase alone have me breathless.  Can you tell I love your house?  Wow.  Just spectacular.

You will be a stop on my itinerary next time I'm in Europe.  Hope that's okay with you. bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh yes, Irene, your house is stunning inside and outside!!  Such a wonderful, lovely place!  Beautiful!!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Irene! all I can say is WOW!!! :dance: This is the type of BB I always try to look out for in my travels.
Not to say your beautiful home looks like a BB. :doh:
Lets just say I love your home. Big time :dance:

And Sandi again  I will say your bear is gorgeous. bear_flower

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Irene what a amazing fascinating home, thank you so very much for letting us come inside ,I loved to see all the beautiful homes thanks again .

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

What a gorgeous home, I love RED. What lovely colors. You have a beautiful home! :thumbsup:
kathy

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Irène, I love your house too! so colourful! It looks like you have transformed your chimney in a teddy bear sanctuary...  :)
Is pink your favourite colour?
I think that my sweatheart and myself should end up visiting you someday...

Matilda, your clock is great! Malko is collecting only antique mechanical clocks. He repares them too (the ones he has bought and sometimes some friends' ones too).

Oh, by the way, whoever happens to come to France will always be welcome home, eventhough we have a pocket flat!!!  :lol:

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Oh Shelly, just come when you want bear_grin I love so much the american country style that i've tried to decore my kitchen that way. That's why you can trust me if i say that your farm is wonderfull. Maybe we can do a swap for hollydays bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin Thank you all for the nices words. Sophie, it's not pink, but violine wich i mixed with light blue. Are you far from Chambéry in Savoie?

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Yes, i am far. I am living in the periphery of Le Mans. Not exactly in the same part of France...  :(
In addition, neither Malko nor myself has some friends or relatives in Savoie. But I love that part of France.

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Oh, Marion is sometimes a bit clother to you, as she often goes to Evian, but a few hundreds km more in the north, I guess...

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Board footer