Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Congratulations Heather!!!!!!!!!!   bear_wub

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Aww,how sweet and wonderful.   bear_flower Big hugs and congratulations to you and Tony!!   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :hug:  :hug:   bear_wub  bear_wub

Irene Irenours-bears
France

ALL WE NEED IS LOOOOOVE bear_grin bear_grin I'm HAPPY for you and Tony. I have a son who call's Anthony and he"s a sweetheart bear_original

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Oh, Heather, How nice!!!!!!!! Congratulations to you both!!!!!! What a romantic and thoughtful guy, your Tony is. That night will be such a sweet memory for the rest of your life.

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:dance: :hug: Heather, what wonderful news!!  Congratulations to you and your wonderful Tony!  :hug: :dance:

Go for Vegas! I can't wait to see piccies!

I think it's wonderful to be proposed to after 12 years. I can't help wondering if my Hubs would have proposed after that amount of time, or made a dash for the door! 

Eileen

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Congratulations to the both of you!!!!!  :clap: :dance: :doh: :dance: :doh: :dance:

Say Heather, you going to make so wedding bears? My daughter has asked me if I would make her a mini set of wedding bears.  It's on my list to dos that keeps getting longer.

Great news Heather!
Lynn
bear_thumb bear_wub bear_original

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Congratulations Heather and Tony. What a true romantic he is .  Thanks for sharing this wonderful moment with all of us.   All the best for a wonderful happy marriage !   :hug:
Beautiful  ring by the way  !

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

You guys are soo wonderfull!
I read Tony all the posts, and he's blushing!!  :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface:
He is a keeper, isn't he??
I keep telling him to write, that's our fantasy life. Both of us sitting on a porch somewhere, him writing, me making teddies.
One day.................

Daphine, FINE I'll find a picture and post one. He he he bear_grin Just dont tell him I'm gonna.

But really, you guys are soo sweet, glad I could share this with you all.

Lynn, not sure if I should make wedding bears. I wouldn't even know where to begin to clothe them.

Heather

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

You hubby to be is a great writter as well!  He was so descriptive... I truly felt like I had experienced the whole thing right along with you and your friends!!!!!!  Congratulations! 

:hug:

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Congratulations!  I'm so happy for the both of you!  Thanks for sharing the story.  I wish you both all the happiness in the world.   :love:

Let us know when you set a date and keep us updated on the planning.  DH and I got married over a year and a half ago and we're very happy.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Congratulations Heather  :clap: Wonderful news  :love:
Beautiful ring  too :)
Hugs Sarah

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations Heather and Tony!!!
It is always great to hear wonderful news and what a romantic way of proposing.
All the very best wishes in the future and the Vegas wedding - sounds like much fun.
Your ring is beautiful and thanks for sharing your romantic story with us.

Hugs
Carolyn

Board footer