Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

What an adorable bear.  I love how you have posed her with all of your "free flowers"  she is fantastic.
Joanne

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

They are all marvelous!!!! I just looove doing swaps!! bear_grin  You have all out done yourselves.
My partner and I have swapped...our bear/critter are passing each other as I type......
:dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Wendy

clare14 Country Bears
England

What beautiful bears, each and every one!   bear_wub  bear_wub   I do love to see the pictures as they start to arrive.  My swap creation is on it's way and my partner has sent his too - so wait to see pics from us shortly too!   bear_original  :dance:

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

DSCF4954.jpgHi Guys

here is the swap bear i made for Jane of Mo Bears it has arrived to her now so i can share the pics with you.

Her name is Meia Moon she is 6 1/2 inches with her handmade beaded 60's headdress and neckalce and her little banner 'Make Bears Not Babies' (I enjoyed this 60's thing lol)  she was made from a honey mohair with sunny coloured rayon paws. she has glass eyes with white felt surround and lashes, and an embroidered nose and a little smirky smile. inside she has her own heart, polyfil and glass beads for weight.

this was great fun and a real pleaseure cant wait for the next swap.

bigbearhugs

susan x

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

DSCF4954.JPGDSCF4973.JPGhere is Meia Moon

sorry having trouble loading small pic so but loaded big pic ?????

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Congratulations to all the swap participants...fantastic bears.

I love Aquarious from Julie, she is sitting pride of place on my sideboard.

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I love my 60's swap bear from Susan!  She has a wonderful spot in my hug!!!  Thanks again Susan for posting the pics and being my swap partner!

Bloomsburg, PA

How fun is Meia Moon,  I love her, love the way Susan has interpreted the theme of the swap. Great bear 
Joanne

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

thanks Joanne, i really enjoyed getting carried away with the theme, Meia was nice to make and a new design for me. what makes it special to is when you know she already has a home. glad you liked her Jane.

hugs
susan

Little_Bearries Holt, MI

How often do you guys do swaps? I would love to be in the next one... and if it's going to be a couple of months away... then I'll have time to improve my skill and try some new techniques!

WA

The swaps are pretty spontaneous Heather. In order not to miss a swap then you really have to keep tabs on the topics in the 'General' catagory.  I gather the next one will be closer to Christmas...??? but dont quote me. lol

Susan ,I laughed out loud when I read your bears Protest slogan.

"Make bears not babies"

lmao*
I cant wait for mine to arrive. I think he should be here next week sometime. Fingers crossed* :dance:

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

Hi Wendy

soooooooooooooo glad i gave you a little giggle, its what its all about cant wait to see your bear.
i really enjoyed this and i to hope we do another around christmas time. keep an eye out heather

bearhugs

susan

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

I am getting excited about the arrival of my swap bear from Melissa I posted off my bear this week and she should arrive any day I must say all of the swap bears have been lovely (bearylovely  :crackup: )

Raewyn

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

IS THERE ANY MORE SWAPS ARRIVING CANT WAIT TO SEE MORE XXXX

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

I'll be sending my swap bear out to my partner tomorrow.. I will post pictures of both our bears once we both have recieved them. I can't wait to see mine!
All the bears that have been posted so far are wonderful!
Beth

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

I finally posted Olga's bear today  BUT i forgot to take a photo before I sent the bear on her way so I hope that Olga will take a photo when she arrives.

clare14 Country Bears
England

It's lovely to see all the photos!!  Aren't the bears just superb!!   bear_wub  bear_wub

Robert and I have now swapped, just waiting to hear from him re photos then will share - got to keep you all in supense just a little while longer  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:    My bear from Robert is absolutely amazing, I'm a very lucky gal!!   :dance:  :dance:

Be back soon!!   bear_original

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

summertt3.jpgsummertt2.jpgsummerTT1.jpgHi :)

I have been blessed with not 1, but 2!!! bears by Clare-Davis Tedd.  They are absolutely adorable in every way and I will cherish them forever!

I've uploaded photos of the bear that I sent to Clare.  Her name is Summer and I'm so glad that Clare likes her! :)
Clare will be uploading photos of the bears she sent me - Tatters and Dusty   
bear_wub

~Robert

clare14 Country Bears
England

See, aren't I just the luckiest!?   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  Thank you Robert!   :hug:

Here's a picture of Dusty and Tatters I sent to Robert, I'm glad he likes them.   bear_original

isabella_037.JPG

This has been fun!!   :dance:

Bloomsburg, PA

You are both lucky,  I love all three of these bears.
Joanne

WA

Wow those three bears are wonderful. What great imaginations you two have. :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Mine still hasnt arrived. Was expecting it last week. Maybe this coming week will be the charm.  :dance:  bear_thumb

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

what really nice bears hope yours comes soon wendy  bear_whistle

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub What a great bunch of swap bears, of course I love mine from Julia, and surprise, my swap bear to Julia will be mailed today finally. I have been so slow at getting it done.  But it will be on its way today.  I hope you like it Julia, as much as I love yours that you made for me.ENJOY EVERYONE!

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

:dance:  OOh Happy Dance! I look forward to meeting my Bear Pat  bear_wub

Andrea Artemis bears
Devon

My swap bear is on her way to australia, this has been a great swap all the bears look gorgeous

Andrea x

Board footer