Lucky you...she is beautiful bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Great minds think a like Linda!! bear_grin

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

Sooooooo Sweeeeeeeet!!!    That  second pic. of your pup really shows the " basset " look!!   Lucky You!!!     I have 6 dogs, so you still have room for more...LOL!!!   Lots of warm puppy hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Thea-MillyMe Milly MeĀ®
Website

OMG I melt whenever I see puppy's. They are adorable.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Oh you are so lucky!!!
I am doggie mad myself. Had them for more then 25 yrs and could not live a single day without them.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

LOL Susan!!!   Not so sure on the 6 dogs thing... although our aunt has 7!

We've named her Stella  bear_wub   Hubby loves old fashioned names for Bassets.  She likes the name, started responding when I called her that right away  bear_grin

Murrieta, California

Great name Laura Lynn!
I love old fashion names too. bear_wub
I showed the pics to my friend who lost her Basset 6 months ago. bear_cry
She asked me to ask if you would share the breeder info and do you know if they will ship?
BTW she is going to flip when I tell her the name of your baby. Her Basset of 12 years was Stella too!!!! bear_original

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Oh my gosh she is sweet!

Kat Brierley Bears
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Website

She's lovely Laura!  bear_wub

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Awwwwwwwwwwww, don't you just love puppies bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub If they would only stay that way. We have 7 dogs...5 Yorkies and 2 Chihuahuas. We have been rescuing these guys and finally said I can't take any more. I started out with one yorkie and my mom who lives with has a yorkie ..... then family members started having problems with dogs and droping them off to us and well 7 dogs later! But we love them all.

Nicholasville, KY
Website

Thanks again everyone  :hug:    I don't think she'll ship the pups, but I know she's sometimes willing to meet part way.  Never hurts to ask though.  Her email address is nolimits35now (the at sign) gmail.com   That is too cute that her Basset had the same name!!

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  Who could resist that face??? No wonder you adopted another puppy!   bear_grin

Murrieta, California

Thanks laura Lynn!
I appreciate the info and will pass it on.
I do know she has a relative in Chicago so maybe they can work it out.  bear_original

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

Well you have sight hounds and now you have a scent hound. Sequoia can be the pack leader. I'm about ready for another dog. Can only afford the vet bills for 2 seniors right now though. I will enjoy your new puppy vicariously. bear_wub

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Ahhh -I want one!

Dogs are the most wonderful creatures on earth (apart from bears of course)! Good luck with your little one I'm sure she will be spoilt rotton and get away with murder with one look from her gorgeous eyes  bear_grin

Hugs

Lisa

Nicholasville, KY
Website

LOL!  Yep, we'll have an odd assortment of dogs, that's for sure!  I hear ya on the vet bills Nancy... We're still paying for Isis' bills...   :hug:

Pages:

Board footer