Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Little_Bearries Holt, MI

According to usps tracking, Cheryl has gotten the one from me... and I got my one from EvaJ... I just don't have it in hand to take a pic yet!

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Hi All
Sorry I have taken so long to put up Linda Hearn's lovely Xmas ornament.
It has been put at the top of our Christmas Tree
Here are the pics
xmasswap.jpg   xmasswaptree.jpg

Linda also sent me some extra goodies as well!!
Thanks heaps Linda
Hugs
Tracey
Bears By Tracey
New Zealand

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

bear_wub She is a lovely ornament!

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

OOOOOOOO!  Heather!  Does this mean you can post it so I can see it?!  I can't wait!

Cheryl

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I received a wonderful ornament today from Nancy Walker.  Thanks a bunch Nancy he will be treasured always.

Nancy would you be able to post a pic as my light tent is indisposed at the moment in renos!!

Blueberrycreations Blueberrycreations
Northern California
Website

Oh boy the mailman just brought my ornament  :dance: !!! He is from Melissa Kemp all the way in Australia. Thank you so much Melissa he is just adorable bear_wub  bear_wub I love him! It is to dark for me to take a picture of him now so I will post one tomorrow or if you have one Melissa please post it.

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Tracey I am glad you could take the picture as I had it in the post befor I remembered. Glad you like it. I am checking the mail everyday for mine. I can't wait to see it and hang it on the tree.

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

It looks great at the top of your tree!!
the perfect spot! bear_wub

nandesign Posts: 361

Ornament2009-TT.jpgHi Jane...
So glad you like the little ornament. Here is a picture of the ornament I sent to Jane...
Enjoy the holidays!
Nancy Walker

djbbears Queensland

OHHH now am getting worried as posted mine early dec and it had along way to go so fingers crossed it gets to the person on time...... :pray:

Debbie

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Yay, mine has finally arrived at its destination, obviously as a small bear it took him a while to swim and walk over to Nancy   bear_grin

Little_Bearries Holt, MI

I can post a picture of the one I made!

I'm sad shipping took way longer than it claimed it would!

This is Sirius, the Dogstar ornament XD Each little puppy dangling from a star is also a pin that can be worn for the holidays. :)

dogstar2.jpg

dogstar1.jpg

Glasgow

Here's a couple of pics of the one I sent:

Jingle in his bucket of snowballs:

Sent-1.jpg

And standing on his own two feet, warily looking out for incoming snowballs:

Sent-2.jpg

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Ohhhh, Heather!  That is SOOOO much fun!  How absolutely delightful! I LOVE it and can't WAIT to see it in person!!!  You are amazingly creative!  WONDERFUL!  Okay, I'll stop now, but I'm just SOOO excited!

And Katy, I LOVE your little snowball bear!

I am just SOOOO impressed with all of the wonderful ornaments!  I must say that now I just can't wait to do this all again next year!

Heaps of Hugs,
Cheryl

Blueberrycreations Blueberrycreations
Northern California
Website

Here is the adorable Mr Dudders a little reindeer bear from Melissa :dance: He is too cute! Thanks again Melissa  :hug:

IMG_1040.JPG

Glasgow

They're all so cute!  And thank you Cheryl  :redface:

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

If mine is not here by Thursday can the person that has my name show a picture of the ornament I am getting please..... bear_flower I bet around the world the post men must be wondering what is up with all of us waiting for a christmas package! If it don't come soon I will have to let the dogs out after him to bring it to me.  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

The ornaments all look great! Everyone has done such a good job! Happy Holidays to all!!!!!

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Okey dokey all!
No need to stress YET!!!
All of the ornaments have been confirmed as sent and have guaranteed pre Christmas delivery dates from the senders end.
Due to unforeseen in your own neck of the woods (ie snow) there may be delays- but otherwise if your local system is in order, you should be fine.
There are 7 that have yet to arrive, but all of them have been on their way for a while - so if by the close of business Christmas Eve (local time), yours hasn't made it we'll get the sender's to post their pictures.

Linda in your situation I would go to the post office, make them rip out the stock room- because it should be there, it was posted over 3 weeks ago from Australia. I posted mine (not express either) last week and Nichole got hers yesterday. SO get them to triple check.

The only other one I have vague concerns for is Lena's in Russia, because hers was also sent some time ago and I'm not sure what the Russian delivery system is like.

But please don't be upset if the Christmas reindeers don't deliver in time, remember this is the silly season and it will be just as special to open a package two days later as it would be right now.

Mel

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

I want to wish everyone a Beary,Beary Merry Christmas,and Happy New with all your family and friends :hug: ! And  Wow! everyone so....talented in creating such lovely ornaments bear_thumb  :thumbsup:to everyone on all the ornaments that have arrived to their partners,they are all so.....beautiful bear_wub them all.
I will patiently be waiting for mine. I am sure it will arrive even if its after christmas. Our weather here is sunny and fresh,windy today, sometimes light sprinkels of rain,but I know that others states are going through terrible weather. Keep Safe! and Healthy.I look forward to seeing my ornament with excitement and will let you know. Hugs :hug:

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

bear_tongue Mel,

Thanks for making this all possible and posting an update for everyone.  Even though mine has been delivered and received I am still checking in to see all of the wonderful ornaments. 

I have my fingers crossed for everyone who has not received theirs yet!  Hopefully the elves in the delivery department are working over time.

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Agreed  bear_grin  Thank you Mel for your hard work.  :hug:  Merry Christmas!

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

To my great delight I came home from work today to find a package sitting on the dining room table. My ornament has arrived!!! And it is FABULOUS!!!!!!
Thank you so much Beverly Port! I LOVE it!
IMG_6133_2.JPG

I sure hope the one I sent arrives soon and wasn't lost in the mail! I'll post a picture if it hasn't arrived tomorrow.
Beth

John Paul Port Posts: 214

Dear Beth------I---- (Beverly Port)  am very happy :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  that you are pleased with the Teddy Ornament that I sent you.  I am glad you like  "Merry",  the  "Christmas Time Machine Teddy" in her  little vintage Santa boot with Vintage trims.   I had fun making her for you.   Again----MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!     bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower     Sincerely,  Beverly Matteson Port

djbbears Queensland

Is stamping my feet.....MR POSTMAN where is the ORNAMENT!!!!!........grrr

Debbie

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Is a happy a little Vegemite....my postie delivered a gorgeous little tacker from Tracey Smith in New Zealand today! Imagine my surprise :O) I'm not sure how she sews her bears so perfectly, but this character is to die for  bear_wub

He is just beautiful- thank you sooo much Tracey....we have only just put the tree up tonight (it's now 9pm here), and I am very chuffed with all of my TT ornaments onboard. But as I am off to build a trampoline in the dark tonight (wish me luck, the last little boy here is just about to hit the sack) I will post pictures of them all tomorrow.

Cheers Mel

Here he is then ...

bearsbytraceyweb.gif

How sweet!

My second little ornament managed to get to Beverly Port on Christmas Eve also.....as Beverly and John Paul aren't able to upload a pic at the moment thy have asked me to post a little image!

dudleyornament2009.gif

Board footer