Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Thank You Tammy! :hug:

Theodore B. Bear Posts: 114

To answer the many PMs and other emails------about Beverly Matteson Port's bear ornament that she sent to ScaliWaGrrs-----it is larger than it looks on tree---- 6-7 inches tall,  including the antique Santa Boot and the antique leaf and beads behind it,  and  it  is made of antique mohair-alpaca  blend  fabric from an antique child's coat.    And----yes---she IS still  creating  Teddy Bears, of all kinds and sizes----from  "Fashions"  bear_wub   to  Bearkins"  bear_wub  and  many others, including the  bear_wub  "Time Machine Teddys".    And of course, dolls and other art.  Thank you all for your interest !!!   :hug:  :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Updated Feb 15th, 2010 with the final ornament that was received awhile ago but never added .

(See bottom right corner ornament)

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Of the second tree Tammy?
Thanks for the update! bear_original

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Sorry Cyndee,  it's the silver/white leaf with the bear head - bottom right corner on the 1st tree :)

Received by Sue Mason, made by John Paul Port

Murrieta, California

Thanks Tammy:)

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

All the ornaments are wonderful. The trees look sooo creative! :dance:

Theodore B. Bear Posts: 114

bear_flower  bear_wub Hello Cyndee----2# Tree ---is where John Paul Port 's lately-posted bear resides at Bottom Right---it is in the Top Picture.  Made with antique glass beads  in a circle, with antique silver leaves.  The Teddy head is of vintage fabric.         (Thank you,  bear_wub Tammy, for posting it.  "Teddy" had a hard time getting there)

I was waiting to see it, too,
                                            THEODORE

Murrieta, California

Thank you Theodore! bear_original

John Paul Port Posts: 214

bear_flower  bear_flower THANK YOU, TAMMY ---- FOR PUTTING MY ORNAMENT ON THE CHRISTMAS TREE.  bear_flower  bear_flower

Murrieta, California

Hi Tammy,
I was wondering if you could add my ornament? bear_original
I know I didn't participate in the exchange nor am I an artist but Linda Hearn, Critters Creations made me an ornament and sent it to me just a few days ago. She was not well at the holiday incase you are wondering and just finished it and shipped it to me.
I had NO IDEA!!!!    bear_laugh
I would love for everyone to see this beautiful ornament on the tree and I know my daughter would too.  bear_original
OK I would!!  :redface:
Here is the thread I posted.
http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php … 28#p428828
If you would rather not I understand. No hurt feelings bear_original
Thanks Tammy.  bear_wub
P.S. I have been doing a happy dance all week and my husband , daughter and even Herbie have been trying to claim Jack as their own. bear_grin

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Hi Cyndee,

I have no problem adding it !  That is really sweet of Liinda.  But, is it o.k. if I wait a few days ??

The reason being that Linda and I are also swapping ornaments and just mailed them this week.  I don't want to look at your ornament photo until mine arrives in case they are similar.  I want to be surprised LOL.   bear_whistle  So when mine gets here I'll go get yours for the tree . I hope that is o.k.

Hugs, Tammy

Murrieta, California

No problem. :)
Thanks Tammy.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Updated March 12 with Cyndee's ornament from Linda  bear_original

Murrieta, California

Thank you Tammy for including my ornament from Linda!!! :)
You made my day.  bear_wub

Board footer